App description: The Dark Year of deformations and magic is upon the world. Men have striven to escape but only few remain.

Explore the remains of what was once the most beautiful land, through Dark Year. A first person exploration adventure which brings together the supernatural realms which haunt the lands.

The dark woods hold many secrets, only the brave will venture into them and survive. Solve the puzzle and return with the formula. Dark Year is a dark and surreal experience not for the faint heart.

**AWARD WINNING EXPERIENCE & GAMEPLAY**

For more info and support, feel free to follow on the official Facebook support page: https://www.facebook.com/darkyeargame
06-19-2013, 03:13 AM
anyone tryed this?

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere

06-19-2013, 03:18 AM
That was released 15 minutes ago...

I haven't tried it yet.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-19-2013, 03:23 AM
Sadly, my gaming iOS device is my iPad, and the last of my iTunes ran out today, so this is a no-go for me.
Looks atmospheric (or a scam..) but iPod, iPhone only on a game with great looking graphics? Makes me a little suspicious.
06-19-2013, 03:28 AM
Dont think its a scam app at all. A quick google of the dev shows they've done a fair few other games.

Might not be an FPS, could be like Myst with the screenshots etc. But yeah would rather wait to see a video or something
06-19-2013, 04:42 AM
From title to screenshots, this screams Year Walk. I call either a knockoff, or a scam.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-19-2013, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
From title to screenshots, this screams Year Walk. I call either a knockoff, or a scam.

Shouldn't be a scam, they have lots of other apps out.

Looking for a video right now; but except the symbolism, I don't see much resemblance to Year Walk.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-28-2013, 08:36 AM
I know this is old, but has anyone played this game?
06-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Award winning? Hmmm.
06-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
Award winning? Hmmm.
That does sound like a blunt lie.