Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 AM
crex's Avatar
crex crex is offline
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
where is the final boss - im in the shadownlands and cant find him - ive killed everything in site....its gott be right in front of me right?
Hint: Go up.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-29-2012, 09:15 AM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_capi View Post
Anybody stuck on Citadel Ror-Dan for the second stone?
I've killed all skeletons and have the Temple Key.
The two doors guarded by spiders didn't open. Am i missing something?
Same here. Both doors are sealed

If I go to the end I can use the 'wind' ability to get the jewel but I can't pick it up. What do I do?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Rothgarr Rothgarr is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Same here. Both doors are sealed

If I go to the end I can use the 'wind' ability to get the jewel but I can't pick it up. What do I do?
You have the right idea. Use the wind ability. Hold the button down so that the wind spell stays on. Then move your left and right thumbs (remember, your right thumb is still pressing down on the spell while you are moving your thumb around) to maneuver the stone to where you can get it.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Elite_capi Elite_capi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
You have the right idea. Use the wind ability. Hold the button down so that the wind spell stays on. Then move your left and right thumbs (remember, your right thumb is still pressing down on the spell while you are moving your thumb around) to maneuver the stone to where you can get it.
I have the red temple key (looks like a stone), but neither of the two doors are unlocked/open. Something feels like it should have triggered one of the sets of doors to unlock, but didn't?
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Rothgarr Rothgarr is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 341
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_capi View Post
I have the red temple key (looks like a stone), but neither of the two doors are unlocked/open. Something feels like it should have triggered one of the sets of doors to unlock, but didn't?
As I recall, I had to walk right up to the door (that key only opens one of the two doors) and I had to tap right in the middle of the circle that's engraved in the door...
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-29-2012, 03:05 PM
G.R. G.R. is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 18
Default

In the quest with the robber I chased him on the rooftops and he killed me. When I go back he's no longer there. Is this a big? Or is he somewhere else or got away?
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:00 PM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,152
Default

Got all 3 stones. How do I finish the game? Where is the ravensword?
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:11 PM
Candykiller Candykiller is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Got all 3 stones. How do I finish the game? Where is the ravensword?
Try visiting a landmark in South Aven.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-29-2012, 04:53 PM
psj3809 psj3809 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 8,152
Default

Cheers. Final question! How do you defeat the enemy at the end? My weapons don't seem to do anything
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-29-2012, 05:28 PM
MEGA MEGA is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cheers. Final question! How do you defeat the enemy at the end? My weapons don't seem to do anything
Thanks
Only use the most obvious weapon - nothing else....
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent