Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-20-2012, 05:19 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Trolls are hard. Damn. Gonna have to grind a little.
It's best to ignore them

At first I thought you meant Internet troller, that's why I wrote that.

Last edited by Ddyracer123; 12-20-2012 at 05:21 AM..
Old 12-20-2012, 11:29 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro

•••Spoiler:  anyone know where the cave is for the first ravensto? Ive scoured the peaks and nothing!
Old 12-20-2012, 07:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Help - I'm stuck with a repeatable crash of the game. Just started the quest "Family Conflict", re-entered South Aven, now standing in front of the gate to North Aven. When I proceed throught the gate, the loading screen with the green progress bar appears, and shortly before the progress bar is complete, the game crashes. "Continue" starts with "You entered South Aven", i.e. standing in front of the gate.

Restart of the iPad didn't help, and no info is added in "LatestCrash.plist"

Any help or suggestions would be appreaciated!

In the meantime, I might go hog hunting... ;-)
Old 12-21-2012, 01:53 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave View Post
Help - I'm stuck with a repeatable crash of the game. Just started the quest "Family Conflict", re-entered South Aven, now standing in front of the gate to North Aven. When I proceed throught the gate, the loading screen with the green progress bar appears, and shortly before the progress bar is complete, the game crashes. "Continue" starts with "You entered South Aven", i.e. standing in front of the gate.

Having the exact same issue, Rave. I can't enter North Aven by any means, the game keeps crashing. I've tried rebooting my iPad mini, closing every other program, and even loading the save beforehand... I'm completely locked out of the city and I'm pretty frustrated.

Suggestion for your Family Heirloom quest -- I'm in the same 'boat' -- the guild member said to look for a shipwreck to the south... I went south of the city, to the Cabin... from there, I went straight West, and I found a ship wrecked ashore with a few crabs around it. I haven't found any way into this ship, so I'm not sure if this is the right shipwreck I'm looking for to find the Heirloom. Anyone else having any luck with it?
Old 12-21-2012, 03:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Stuck at part 15 of the main quest!
I entered the citadel, killed the skeletons and received the red temple key (it's in my inventory) from the snake statue, but now those 2 doors in the middle of the citadel (guarded by 2 giant spiders) wont open!!
Is this also a bug?
Ive tried to abandon the quest and start it over but you can't abandon main quests...
Anybody else has this problem and or a solution?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:07 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave View Post

Quit the Carrowen mission involving the bow tournament and try again
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM

Default Family Conflict/ Family Heirloom

Those are entirely different quests. The conflict is to meet Leah at an inn and pay her $500. I can't see how the Bow Tourny quest would be relevant but it does fix the family heirloom quest. Thanks for mentioning that one. I was stuck for a few hours. Apparently a LOT of people are having these quest issues and it prevents us from moving on. Seems like there's some bugs to work out because it's seeming like if we don't keep questing in a linear timeline we can't get back in the North part of town. Until they fix this I copied my saved files over to my PC using DiskAid. I'm keeping saves for every few hours now. I wish the game didn't auto save over our 10 save slots! They should have just made one autosave slot and left the rest alone.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Stuck at part 15 of the main quest!
I entered the citadel, killed the skeletons and received the red temple key (it's in my inventory) from the snake statue, but now those 2 doors in the middle of the citadel (guarded by 2 giant spiders) wont open!!
Is this also a bug?
Ive tried to abandon the quest and start it over but you can't abandon main quests...
Anybody else has this problem and or a solution?
Hmmm there are 2 keys and two sets of doors. Did you try the other doors?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:38 AM

Send a message via MSN to JoshCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
Having the exact same issue, Rave. I can't enter North Aven by any means, the game keeps crashing. I've tried rebooting my iPad mini, closing every other program, and even loading the save beforehand... I'm completely locked out of the city and I'm pretty frustrated.

Suggestion for your Family Heirloom quest -- I'm in the same 'boat' -- the guild member said to look for a shipwreck to the south... I went south of the city, to the Cabin... from there, I went straight West, and I found a ship wrecked ashore with a few crabs around it. I haven't found any way into this ship, so I'm not sure if this is the right shipwreck I'm looking for to find the Heirloom. Anyone else having any luck with it?
you can swim out to the ship and just jump right onto the hull.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:41 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

thanks, I actually jumped up on the rocks next to ship, scaled that cliff and jumped down onto the deck of the ship.

---

anyone found Sir Robert's journal yet? The tracking is so confusing in this game, I can't figure out what it's trying to tell me.

I found a cave with an Elder Bear in it... he was guarding a chest with some treasure, but Robert's journal wasn't in it. I left the cave to search around and I think the Quest Tracking is telling me to go back in that cave since there's a little weird cursor over the entrance... but there's really nothing left in that cave. Anyone else find it?