Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 12-22-2012, 08:12 AM
Rave Rave is offline
Junior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Anyone know where I can find a flying mount? I have completed all the quests and have not found one yet.
Did you try using the Pterosaur Horn?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Drkrelic Drkrelic is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 118
Default

...and how do you get that?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Jason821 Jason821 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Every time I try to go into north aven the game crashes.. Do I need to restart the game??
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-24-2012, 02:48 PM
korkidog korkidog is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 25
Default What to do with Ravenstones

I am nearing the end of the game, and have all 3 Ravenstones but not sure what to do with them in Aven. Anyone else at this point yet?? Nevermind. I found what to do with them and am in the Shadowlands.

Last edited by korkidog; 12-24-2012 at 03:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Floydvegas Floydvegas is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Default

You can get a flying mount from the lady in the waterfall. In the area south of the city. After you get the quest from the guy in the cabin by the lake, to help the woman in the castle, complete that and to back to him, he gives you a golden scroll with a short poem on it. Go to the waterfall near him, swim to it in the water and the lady will emerge and ask you a question. When you answer based on the poem in the scroll, she will give you a horn to summon a falcon you can ride.

What I need help with, where I'm stuck, is in the temple with the green poison water. I got the key which opens the door where you run down to find a corridor with green water covering the floor... I cannot figure out how to get past it. Anyone? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Jason821 Jason821 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Where can I find cribbons?? Before the citadel
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:13 PM
bacobit bacobit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 47
Default

This may sound like a stupid question but...
I'm level 20 something, have just about every talent I want, and can one sneak kill almost everything with my crossbow. But I have NO clue on how to get to the entire southern part of the map.
Seriously, I've wall hugged every area that supposedly borders it and still haven't found the entrance.
Do I have to do more of the main quest or something? I'm on the part where I have to find the first Ravenstone.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 12-25-2012, 04:56 AM
uplaynation uplaynation is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by korkidog View Post
I am nearing the end of the game, and have all 3 Ravenstones but not sure what to do with them in Aven. Anyone else at this point yet?? Nevermind. I found what to do with them and am in the Shadowlands.
what did u do with em i am stuck at this point too T_T ..... please give me some advise thanks

editted : found out wat to do with em now after looking at the map in menu.....south arven.....

editted 2 : completed the game 15mins after that....the way the game end was lolz awful nothing after the boss fight no end theme nth just some text lolz

Last edited by uplaynation; 12-25-2012 at 06:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-25-2012, 04:58 AM
uplaynation uplaynation is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacobit View Post
This may sound like a stupid question but...
I'm level 20 something, have just about every talent I want, and can one sneak kill almost everything with my crossbow. But I have NO clue on how to get to the entire southern part of the map.
Seriously, I've wall hugged every area that supposedly borders it and still haven't found the entrance.
Do I have to do more of the main quest or something? I'm on the part where I have to find the first Ravenstone.
u knw the terraces map have a cabin? try look to the left while facing the cabing u will see a slope witch u can climb on follow the path and u will reach the next map. hope this help
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-25-2012, 05:01 AM
uplaynation uplaynation is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydvegas View Post
You can get a flying mount from the lady in the waterfall. In the area south of the city. After you get the quest from the guy in the cabin by the lake, to help the woman in the castle, complete that and to back to him, he gives you a golden scroll with a short poem on it. Go to the waterfall near him, swim to it in the water and the lady will emerge and ask you a question. When you answer based on the poem in the scroll, she will give you a horn to summon a falcon you can ride.

What I need help with, where I'm stuck, is in the temple with the green poison water. I got the key which opens the door where you run down to find a corridor with green water covering the floor... I cannot figure out how to get past it. Anyone? Thanks
use the wind magic to draw the stone on the floor to make a path for u to jump over the green water. then use the same matter again but this time its to put the stone on a trap switch locate on floor to clear the sealed door on the next room. hope this help
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent