★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pathway to Glory Iphone

06-27-2009, 08:38 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 806
Pathway to Glory Iphone

PTG 1 and 2 was the greatest handheld strategy game i ever played even up to this day! Imagine a cross between company of heroes and commandos, it was released for the Ngage 1.0 platform so it never really reach a wide audience but it was awesome! . REdlynxs pls port this to iphone!!!
06-27-2009, 08:39 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmusic View Post
PTG 1 and 2 was the greatest handheld strategy game i ever played even up to this day! Imagine a cross between company of heroes and commandos, it was released for the Ngage 1.0 platform so it never really reach a wide audience but it was awesome! . REdlynxs pls port this to iphone!!!
I would love to see this. I only seen videos and the reviews, but I never personally owned a Ngage.

Current: iPhone 6S, new 3DS, Vita

06-28-2009, 12:11 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayLancer View Post
I would love to see this. I only seen videos and the reviews, but I never personally owned a Ngage.
Man, its a great strategy experience and production values are topnotch. Its a shame Redlynxs developed it for the wrong platform.
06-28-2009, 11:35 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmusic View Post
Man, its a great strategy experience and production values are topnotch. Its a shame Redlynxs developed it for the wrong platform.
Wrong platform??? It was the best platform at the time for a game like this, the only portable system that had an online component. And this game uses that alot, it even had voice chat!
06-28-2009, 08:39 PM
#5
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karuko View Post
Wrong platform??? It was the best platform at the time for a game like this, the only portable system that had an online component. And this game uses that alot, it even had voice chat!

I agree! I love the ngage, i bought the taco and the qd! What i mean is that it didnt really reach a wide audience, and that is a shame coz this is my hands down best portable strategy game! Imagine if they can bring the franchise over to the iphone... online muti player, voice chat will totally work for the iphone plus the additional graphical power will be awesome!
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 806
Here is a gameplay screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pathway to glory screen.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	5013  
01-18-2010, 12:55 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3,839
PpL do not know about THIS game?
Such a Pity!

This game was one of the Best on the ngage... so was the high seize

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys
11-03-2010, 03:32 PM
#8
Any games like this come out yet or if redlynx will release this for iPhone.
11-03-2010, 04:43 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 186
Copyrights(nokia)stopping them like they said in one interview.
11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
#10
Maybe Commandos 2: Men of Courage could be ported instead then