Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2012, 07:56 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Reign of Conquerors: New, Huge Strategy MMO - Minoraxis

Reign of Conquerors - Universal App

Reign of Conquerors takes cues from its RPG bloodlines to create a deeply engaging experience that blends a deep character level system, a robust battle system with online battles and monster dungeons, and kingdoms to be managed, expanded, and protected.

This game is free to play, and in-game currency can only be used to purchase convenience, not necessary components, and nothing that cannot be obtained through normal gameplay.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Like Exitium and our other games before it, Reign of Conquerors is a fully HD Universal App for your iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches on iOS 4.3 and up, and it has been optimized for iPhone 5. We will also be releasing on Android in the coming weeks.

5 facets of Gameplay
Kingdoms: Build and expand cities to train your army of troops and amass resources. A strong base will give you a much-needed edge.

Heroes: Recruit powerful heroes to lead your troops in battle, and run your city as stewards. Level each of them up with an RPG-like leveling system, and deck them out with powerful equipment found in battle.

Alliances: Fight for a bigger cause by joining friends to get help with everything from resource collection to domain defense, and help bring your alliance to the top of the heap globally.

Swag: Monster dungeons full of equipment upgrades and mysterious relics that will empower your heroes. Grab loot from your rivals and use it to defeat them!

War: At the end of the day, none of the other things matter if you can’t defend and expand your kingdom with the might.

War on three planes:
1. Hunt in Monster Dungeons for loot and experience
2. Eliminate monster threats in New Lands and colonize them to expand your kingdom
3. Attack your rivals in Emperor Battles to steal their resources and gain valuable conqueror's spirit
Four playable factions:
Alchemists have the most powerful attacking troop types
Champions have strong defensive capabilities and armor
Necromancers (coming soon) cast the most wicked spells
Barbarians (coming soon) are the quickest, most effective invaders
Until now we have been very tight-lipped about development of this title, as it is a genre-blender that we feel will change the dynamics of online strategy gameplay on mobile devices. With so many insanely deep gameplay elements and variables to consider, we’ve been testing and adjusting this game for months now, and we’re finally ready to get it out in the wild.

Thanks! Please don't hold the old footage from the old trailer against us, this game must be played to be appreciated for its depth and fluidity.

Last edited by rich1million; 12-19-2012 at 10:11 PM..
Old 12-19-2012, 10:07 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default ROC in itunes

It's up on the App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reign-of-conquerors/id575798235?mt=8
Old 12-19-2012, 10:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Old 12-20-2012, 05:53 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks. How do you format that, by the way? I played with appinfo tags for a while and couldn't figure it out.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:22 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just a quick note to anyone who has tried the game, it has already been adjusted on the server side to prevent complete raids on beginning players. We drastically underestimated the number of attacking players that would be on the server prior to any promotion taking place, and we had to adjust the balance of the attacking mechanics accordingly.

Changes (no update required):

1. The protection period after being invaded has been significantly increased (it was 2 hours).
2. The loot carrying capacity of low-level troops (especially archers) has been reduced to prevent early-game raids from crippling beginning players after a defeat.

We will continuously update the game mechanics and add features, to make sure we're always putting out a product we're proud of (and addicted to).

If there are features you'd like to see in the game, or suggestions or bugs to report, be sure to bring them up in the forums!
Old 12-27-2012, 07:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

what is up with the war medals? im getting 1 war medal gain everytime i attack someone and theres no loot. only resources acquired when i attack someone and sometimes zero loot & resources gained at all

Last edited by deadremix; 12-27-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 08:08 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

deadremix, I can only comment on personal experience with loot and attacking, but there are two things I would recommend.

First, are you scouting your opponents before attacking them? Doing so successfully (meaning 100% scouted) will tell you whether they have defenses set up, how many troops, and importantly in this case, whether or not they have much, if any, of each resource available. If a player has been raided already since the last time they harvested crops and collected resources, they may not have resources built up for you to raid. See below for someone with relatively strong defenses, and nothing much to gain from attack. I would not attack this dominion!

Second, what type of troops are you invading with? Although scouts can successfully win an invasion if there are few or weak defensive troops present, they do not have the ability to carry loot. Their CAP (capacity) rating is zero. If you'd like your troops to carry more, send Infantry and Assassins (early in the game, at least) into battle instead.

If you continue to have issues after trying these two things, please let me know, and I will escalate the issue to our support team!

Last edited by JBerg_Minoraxis; 12-27-2012 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: grammerz
Old 12-27-2012, 10:46 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

how does archer have 0 cap? in my game it shows 8 cap. also you know how there is resources acquired and loot. well since yesterday's night update, im been getting 0 loot in all my battles. also others like me have the same problem. my ally realm says hes been getting 0 loot and only 1 medal per win since the update. usually i get 5+ war medals but something happened and only getting 1 per battle now. and even though we are getting 1 medal per win we can still lose alot of medals when we lose. that is pretty annoying

also is there somewhere where players can give suggestions to the game makers?

Last edited by deadremix; 12-27-2012 at 10:50 PM..
Old 12-27-2012, 11:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I'll have to check for you when I get back to the office, but it may have to do with the rebalancing to protect beginning players that has taken effect.

I know the goal was to make it rewarding to be attacking strong players, rather than just picking on the weak new players. I am not sure, again, whether this is the issue affecting your war medals and loot totals.

There is an in-game forum that is available on the web as well, but I'm not sure if I can post the link here, let me check the rules . In game, click on the <?> symbol from the kingdom information page, and there is a link to the forums.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 12-28-2012, 07:58 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

any news about the issues? its getting pretty boring getting 1 medal per win just to get set back when you lose a ton more when you lost a battle