Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 08:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

@scape: The idea with the ranged attackers sounds good. Will keep me busy leveling up for a good while, though Didn't use my Archers or Wizards since they hit level 35.
Currently leveling up my Berserkers for some speedier killing of Oculus etc. , with of course Angela, and another character tagging along to grab some levels.

What do you guys think will work better for the Rangeds? I'd try Archers because they have more HP and Defense, and singletarget skills (hoping for stuns). But as I need to level them anyways, Wizards are also an option.

Sidenote: Still missing a lot of the Uniques, so I got a long way to go still

Last edited by Sheinfell; 01-18-2013 at 08:52 AM..
Old 01-18-2013, 09:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
What do you guys think will work better for the Rangeds? I'd try Archers because they have more HP and Defense, and singletarget skills (hoping for stuns). But as I need to level them anyways, Wizards are also an option.

Sidenote: Still missing a lot of the Uniques, so I got a long way to go still
I think archers is a good idea. There skills often provide better single target damage so i would think are better for bosses. Plus, there +skill from the bow provides suffecient AoE when bosses add in more mobs.

I'll have to level my archers now too...

as far as uniques go, my best advice is take a look at the lists we have and run a specific boss until you get all those items. Work on the lower bosses first so you can easily autorun them and level up. Then move to the next when ready. It might be a nice way to level up guys too. Plus, you can possibly correct more of my list if you find some items under other bosses
Old 01-18-2013, 09:15 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiight View Post
no sorry i haven't gotten the achievement. i end up selling stuff because i run out of inventory lol
totally agree. I have kept all my uniques and rares to try and get achievements, but i can only run a boss like 4-5 times before my inventory fills up! I hope to finish the rare one soon so I can free up a ton of space.

wish the devs would let us buy more inventory space....
Old 01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by scape211 View Post
I think archers is a good idea. There skills often provide better single target damage so i would think are better for bosses. Plus, there +skill from the bow provides suffecient AoE when bosses add in more mobs.
I'll have to level my archers now too...
as far as uniques go, my best advice is take a look at the lists we have and run a specific boss until you get all those items. Work on the lower bosses first so you can easily autorun them and level up. Then move to the next when ready. It might be a nice way to level up guys too. Plus, you can possibly correct more of my list if you find some items under other bosses
Time to switch out the Knights for the Archers then

And I actually do it the other way around. My Berserkers are lvl40+ now, and I just keep running Oculus (takes maybe 90 seconds) to level them up. Will switch to the lower-level bosses once I can kill them in maybe 30 seconds, which shouldn't be too far away.

For speedy bossruns using Angela, the two Berserkers, and a 4th character you want to level up is the best choice for me so far. I need to be a bit careful and heal them quite often, but I can finish a bossfight much faster than with any other combination.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:26 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
And I actually do it the other way around. My Berserkers are lvl40+ now, and I just keep running Oculus (takes maybe 90 seconds) to level them up. Will switch to the lower-level bosses once I can kill them in maybe 30 seconds, which shouldn't be too far away.

For speedy bossruns using Angela, the two Berserkers, and a 4th character you want to level up is the best choice for me so far. I need to be a bit careful and heal them quite often, but I can finish a bossfight much faster than with any other combination.
My point was not for speed, but just a way to get all unique/rare items while still providing the side benefit of leveling. Totally agree that for speedy runs and leveling going the highest level you can; I have run the demon assassins/oculus a ton for that purpose.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

sooo, i finally beat it. got a "BlessOfAias" all allies attack reduction 10% all allies max hp +30% which you can sell to the blacksmith for 500gold lol. you get a new achievement, blacksmith sells you new armor as well. mortal mail for swordsman/knight 180def +10% atk, & destruction armor for archer/berserker 160 def +20crit costing 2m & 3m. the update says beating her unlocks a new dungeon but i don't see anything...they must've meant that the boss was the new dungeon itself? idk must've been a crappy translation or something
Old 01-19-2013, 09:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiight View Post
sooo, i finally beat it. got a "BlessOfAias" all allies attack reduction 10% all allies max hp +30% which you can sell to the blacksmith for 500gold lol. you get a new achievement, blacksmith sells you new armor as well. mortal mail for swordsman/knight 180def +10% atk, & destruction armor for archer/berserker 160 def +20crit costing 2m & 3m. the update says beating her unlocks a new dungeon but i don't see anything...they must've meant that the boss was the new dungeon itself? idk must've been a crappy translation or something
nicely done eiight. can you let us know the details of your winning party? any good tips for surviving?

also, have you gotten anything considered 'legendary'? there is a new achievement to 'collect all legendary items' so i didnt know if there was a new visual indicator. I have a couple Ring of Iesod that have a bright yellow aura, but it looks fairly similar to any unique so i dont think its considered legendary. Just curious if they meant all unique items and just wrote legendary...

Last edited by scape211; 01-19-2013 at 09:21 AM..
Old 01-19-2013, 10:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

well i've listed the difference after you win the battle. i got that accessory & the 2 armors unlock. my winning party was berserker/archer/wizard/mage. i basically blew all of my skills on it(about 25-40% depending on how lucky you are i guess) and then ran around waiting for cooldown. its quite annoying to avoid those aoes when u have a full party of 4 but if u have just your mage left it's pretty easy the second time i beat it i got the lower tier unique armor for swordsman/knight i guess only the first win is worth anything, after that it's back to farming oculus i guess.
Old 01-20-2013, 03:36 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Just an FYI for others:

I tried running 2 mages each with the Mysteltainn staff to eliminate cooldown (both have zero area skill to cooldown other characters abilities). However, it doesnt work. It will cooldown every skill but the opposite mage's zero area skill.

oh well, onto more leveling/achievement hunting.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:45 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

thief glove / hunter shoes etc. Do they stack? whats worth spending my coins on early on?