Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-20-2013, 11:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
S[*]Doll Curse, Item for all. 30% chance of extra Poison damage. Location unknown.
Just got this from Quartermaster Barracks. Is it considered a good item?
Old 01-21-2013, 02:33 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

@Xexist: Yes, all item effects stack.
I'd say the Doll Curse is so-so. I did not play around with it enough to figure out how much extra damage it can deal. But if you have a free slot still, use it.

In the beginning, save your money as much as possible, you will want it to buy new characters. Only upgrade weapons/armor when absolutely needed. Equipment I would not buy anything at the beginning, just do with what you find.

E.g. it is not worth buying Thief Gloves, because you can find quite a lot of them over the course of the game.

One exception is the Stormstone: +40 Att, and only costs 2.500. While the Wrath Rings (only 10 more, +50 Att) cost 15.000; and you find many of those later on.
Another really good way to spend it investing in "Pendants of Time" (reduce skill cooldown) as early as possible, for your Healer.

I cannot remember at what point you have all store items available. Once you see weapon in the 65+ attack range, you have them all. The last weapon to show up was the Sting, I think.
Then it is time to spend money for your core party, to get them the best equipment you can buy. For the Healer, investing in the Sefirah Weapon and Armor is worth it, they provide more skill cooldown reduction. My Angela is level 61, and I still use the Sage Rod & Redwolf Robe.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
@Xexist: Yes, all item effects stack.
I'd say the Doll Curse is so-so. I did not play around with it enough to figure out how much extra damage it can deal. But if you have a free slot still, use it.

In the beginning, save your money as much as possible, you will want it to buy new characters. Only upgrade weapons/armor when absolutely needed. Equipment I would not buy anything at the beginning, just do with what you find.

E.g. it is not worth buying Thief Gloves, because you can find quite a lot of them over the course of the game.

One exception is the Stormstone: +40 Att, and only costs 2.500. While the Wrath Rings (only 10 more, +50 Att) cost 15.000; and you find many of those later on.
Another really good way to spend it investing in "Pendants of Time" (reduce skill cooldown) as early as possible, for your Healer.

I cannot remember at what point you have all store items available. Once you see weapon in the 65+ attack range, you have them all. The last weapon to show up was the Sting, I think.
Then it is time to spend money for your core party, to get them the best equipment you can buy. For the Healer, investing in the Sefirah Weapon and Armor is worth it, they provide more skill cooldown reduction. My Angela is level 61, and I still use the Sage Rod & Redwolf Robe.
So far i have the sefirah bought wizard and swordsman, seems the knight is popular? and the mage? Bleh, looks like a lot more grinding for me!

Im just at the point past marquis. I can beat marquis easy, but the next boss I made it to easy then got stomped hard. looks like grind time. I have very little in the way of eq though. 2 low level rares, no uniques.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
So far i have the sefirah bought wizard and swordsman, seems the knight is popular? and the mage? Bleh, looks like a lot more grinding for me!

Im just at the point past marquis. I can beat marquis easy, but the next boss I made it to easy then got stomped hard. looks like grind time. I have very little in the way of eq though. 2 low level rares, no uniques.
The Swordsman (Konrad) is a real monster, I recommend you keep him in your party.
The Knight (Walter) is the best tank you can get, he surpasses the other Knight (Harry).
Past lvl30, Angela the Mage is better than Landora. She has an AoE damage skill, and - more importantly - she gets a passive skill that reduces her cooldown time drastically.

If you have no problem beating the Marquis, keep killing him until you can beat the next one (should be Rabolas, right?). If you get lucky and he drops the Poison Sword, your Swordsman is set for a long time.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
The Swordsman (Konrad) is a real monster, I recommend you keep him in your party.
The Knight (Walter) is the best tank you can get, he surpasses the other Knight (Harry).
Past lvl30, Angela the Mage is better than Landora. She has an AoE damage skill, and - more importantly - she gets a passive skill that reduces her cooldown time drastically.

If you have no problem beating the Marquis, keep killing him until you can beat the next one (should be Rabolas, right?). If you get lucky and he drops the Poison Sword, your Swordsman is set for a long time.
I just got the poison sword! Thanks for the advice

Advice on beating Tree of Sefirot?

Nevermind.. I beat it... dont ask me how, I dont think I could do it again lol.

Last edited by Xexist; 01-21-2013 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 02:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I just got the poison sword! Thanks for the advice
Advice on beating Tree of Sefirot?
Glad I could help out.
Rabolas in the Tree of Sefirot has some nasty tricks up his sleeve. Pay attention to what he does during the fight, he has some quite damaging moves which require immediate healing afterwards.
After Rabolas, you get a looong stretch of green flag stages. As usual, the last has a higher chance to give rare items. I recommend doing that level repeatedly, until you get something nice or need a change of scenery.
Once you can survive Rabolas attacks more easily (without constant attention and healing), he is much easier.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Do you have the Mage Angela yet Xexist? Her third ability can be quite helpful in this fight.

The main issue that makes this boss tough is he likes to stun a few team mates (he uses his chain to do this), then lays down a couple strong combos that can sometimes KO your guys quickly.

Mage Angela's third ability allows her to give protection to your team from negative effects; like stunning in this case. That way, once he tries to stun you, you can easily move away when he tries to pull off the strong combos.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:29 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by scape211 View Post
Do you have the Mage Angela yet Xexist? Her third ability can be quite helpful in this fight.

The main issue that makes this boss tough is he likes to stun a few team mates (he uses his chain to do this), then lays down a couple strong combos that can sometimes KO your guys quickly.

Mage Angela's third ability allows her to give protection to your team from negative effects; like stunning in this case. That way, once he tries to stun you, you can easily move away when he tries to pull off the strong combos.
I actually just got Angela, have spent the morning leveling her (up to level 20 now) I can autopilot the first two bosses, cant autopilot marquis yet angela dies

I bought her the Cloak and Weapon with % skill reduction.

Are the black market chests good? should I spend my sefirot on them or just wait until I get some unique/legendary whatever drops from bosses?
Old 01-22-2013, 02:28 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
I actually just got Angela, have spent the morning leveling her (up to level 20 now) I can autopilot the first two bosses, cant autopilot marquis yet angela dies

I bought her the Cloak and Weapon with % skill reduction.

Are the black market chests good? should I spend my sefirot on them or just wait until I get some unique/legendary whatever drops from bosses?
Marquis is actually tougher than Rabolas, if you want to protect your Healer, because he bounces all over the area. With Rabolas, just park her in a corner away from the action, and he rarely goes after her.

Black Market Chests: I don't know if they are level-dependent. But I would wait till you have all the characters. Some achievements that give Sefirah are dependent on that, e.g. level everyone up to 35. One alone does not look like much, but they add up quite nicely.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Marquis is actually tougher than Rabolas, if you want to protect your Healer, because he bounces all over the area. With Rabolas, just park her in a corner away from the action, and he rarely goes after her.

Black Market Chests: I don't know if they are level-dependent. But I would wait till you have all the characters. Some achievements that give Sefirah are dependent on that, e.g. level everyone up to 35. One alone does not look like much, but they add up quite nicely.
Level everyone up to 35 - I got that acheivement after only 1 character hit 35 lol. As to Rabolas, yes he is easy to defeat, but not on autopilot without me there to heal etc) first 2 bosses I can kill without actually having to heal, 3rd boss is close, but im not there yet. If i have to move the healer out of the way, that is too much effort to be paying the game while I am working ^^