★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Darn really want the game with all the good mentioning to it plus I love battleheart
12-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Excellent game, spent 20 hours in it with the Indian version and never saw a bug or anything like this, the game is not IAP dependent and you can finish it without buying any of those.

You have healers, assassins, Tanks, archers, mages. It is well made and you won't miss-touch characters. You only have to double tap on a character to select all of them.

It is a bit easy but the game is getting harder by the time you arrive at the last area.
I didn't managed to get the 10 deaths achievement on the previous version. Bosses are excellent and fair to fight. The main hub is good looking and easy to use. You can buy armor, weapons depending on your progress. If you're lucky enough, you can win unique weapons and armor at the end of rounds.

The only minor issue is that you get a lvl 1 mercenary when you enlist them, so you have to grind a bit to get them at the same level as everyone. You will have to grind a bit in order to advance in stuff and levels.

I had some issue like resurrect skill that was missing but there were an achievement based on it. Maybe it is linked to a unique weapon since they have unique skill.

Is it a great game if you liked Battleheart, much longer but it miss the arena feature. You have some special areas that have the same purpose but it not as fun as BH arenas.

Crimsonheart IG Name: loutre

Last edited by Grouick; 12-20-2012 at 07:56 AM.

12-20-2012, 07:32 AM
Now want this game... Trailer is great!
12-20-2012, 07:24 PM
English is supported as well, you can click on cogwheel at the main starting screen
12-20-2012, 07:28 PM
How is it on touch 4?
12-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narziss View Post
Are there healers in this game? (like in Battleheart and related clones)

What I really being able to micromanage on my team in games like this is a priest or bard in it
yes there are two healers and they r pretty strong too
12-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi bramblett05,

Touch 4th gen's hardware spec is not as good as iphone 4.

We believe you will experience a lot of lagging and crashing due to memory issues.

We are sorry to inform you the bad news.
12-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat View Post
Hi bramblett05,

Touch 4th gen's hardware spec is not as good as iphone 4.

We believe you will experience a lot of lagging and crashing due to memory issues.

We are sorry to inform you the bad news.
Yea just bought it and can't play at all see the logo then crash

Most intcipated game to

Last edited by bramblett05; 12-20-2012 at 11:08 PM.
12-21-2012, 02:06 AM
Just loaded the game up again, and im loving the game all over. During my first run, on the later part of the game, i hit a paywall. Well, i could grind, but it was going to be a long hard grind.

I hope i do things right this time and dont hit that paywall.

This is my favorite RTS variant type of gameplay, and Sefirah can easily be on top of the genre, together with Battleheart, and to the almost similar Walking Dead Assault.
12-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Just loaded the game up again, and im loving the game all over. During my first run, on the later part of the game, i hit a paywall. Well, i could grind, but it was going to be a long hard grind.

I hope i do things right this time and dont hit that paywall.

This is my favorite RTS variant type of gameplay, and Sefirah can easily be on top of the genre, together with Battleheart, and to the almost similar Walking Dead Assault.
We have added some UI and when you clear the game you will see a new map, an arena to play.

The first paywall you are talking about is Kalian right? If you clear the green maps first and play the last green map for a few time to level up you will easily clear Kalian.

I hope you have luck and fun. Thanks.