Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-18-2013, 04:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

the level after Ocolus is random, you face 2 random boss from the game and you don't even get rewards(i think u do sometimes don't remember but i recall not getting rewards most of the time). i think after level 70 and all the top gear it's like a brick wall. your stats barely go up at all, and it takes literally 500k+ exp to go up a level. i don't need a weaker "true boss", i just need one that isn't immune to you 90% of the time lol
Old 01-18-2013, 05:53 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Pheww, I finally got Azoth

And I have one question, after I read the few previous pages, I wonder what auto-run is?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:08 AM
iPad

I know it's a silly question, but I just started playing and can't find a way to sell the items I get after completing missions. The blacksmith only sells items, won't buy them (unless there's some button I missed). Can someone help?
Old 01-18-2013, 06:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingforester View Post
Pheww, I finally got Azoth And I have one question, after I read the few previous pages, I wonder what auto-run is?
"Autorun" means that you can just start the fight, and leave your party on its own, without using any skills or healing; and - ideally - they all come out alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
I know it's a silly question, but I just started playing and can't find a way to sell the items I get after completing missions. The blacksmith only sells items, won't buy them (unless there's some button I missed). Can someone help?
At the Blacksmith, try the last button of the 4, that is the Sell interface
Old 01-18-2013, 06:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
the blacksmith buys item from u on the 4th page/tab on top. 1st is weapon, second is armor, third are accessories and 4th he buys from u
Old 01-18-2013, 07:01 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
At the Blacksmith, try the last button of the 4, that is the Sell interface
(facepalm) Thanks!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiight View Post
all of my guys are level 70+, and i have all of them... with the best gears too(weapons have 5th skill & armors are the best). the furthest i can get is probably around 60% with a team of Ariana(oculu's ring & 2xring of Iesod), hilda with 3x ocolus's rings, azra with 3x ocolus's(yes i realize ocolus's is only for skills they're there to spam skills before getting revived) & angela with 2x brisingamen + crystal of contract. basically i go in and literally pray that stun lands? i mean this boss is retardedly overpowered since u can't do any damage when she is using a skill...and she's using skills 90% of the time. you have to dodge the massive aoes which is damn near impossible when u're trying to move all 4 guys around. i've tried every combo including using knights(walter has over 100k hp & 1600 def) i basically end up with only the knight walking around trying to scratch her to death lol. has anyone actually beaten her? i don't know what to do & i'm just annoyed at this point.
I havent been successful either, though I want to level guys up a bit more. My main party is all 69-70ish.

My thinking is to use only ranged characters since some of her abilities target guys right next to her. The best spot seems to be the middle top of the screen (she normally appears on the sides and most of AoEs miss this area). I tried this with an underpowered team and did ok until she used a couple of abilities that just killed my weak units. Ultimately, you need to be very powerful or very careful.

My best thought against her is to have a mage with the resurrection rod and all cooldown items. Then, when she warms up an attack that would hit the mage, use one of your abilities to make her invincible. If it wipes the rest of the party, bring them back.

Of course this is just theoretical and she could easily use 2 abilities quickly that would wipe a whole party because she's done it to me.

Eiight, have you gotten all unique items/weapons for the achievement yet? If so, can you give us a list? I think im only missing one unique weapon for the achievement and im hoping the new purchasable item will help with this boss battle.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:03 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiight View Post
the level after Ocolus is random, you face 2 random boss from the game and you don't even get rewards(i think u do sometimes don't remember but i recall not getting rewards most of the time). i think after level 70 and all the top gear it's like a brick wall. your stats barely go up at all, and it takes literally 500k+ exp to go up a level. i don't need a weaker "true boss", i just need one that isn't immune to you 90% of the time lol
I have gotten rewards from this battle (Rift of the Abyss i think its called), but nothing of note; mostly lower level rares. You are right though, there are quite a few runs i have done where i got nothing from it. Most times i dont even get any sefirah; just gold and xp and honestly, i can do runs on Oculus faster with a better return for gold an xp +sefirah; and i can pretty much auto run him.

I have not seen a point in the last 2 levels yet. I suppose if i leveled into the 80-90s maybe even 100s i could fight the final boss, but it would take awhile unless i got a bunch of +exp items.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

so....i've managed to get her down to about 4% a few times, but i swear she won't go down anymore after lol this was like 3 out of 300 maybe zzz
Old 01-18-2013, 08:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

no sorry i haven't gotten the achievement. i end up selling stuff because i run out of inventory lol but your strategy sounds about right...mage runs around waiting for cooldown on resurrection. if she's in the middle she's damage immune and u gotta run around avoiding the yellow spots on the ground that's gonna have a spear coming up. if she sucks u in and starts blinking start running away or she wipes you. and when you CAN get damage in, just spawm all of your skills asap and then kite some more. those 2 skeletons that appear starting at about 40% is annoying as well if you only have a mage up that's trying to kite and wait for cooldown on resurrection. i'll post something if i can manage to defeat her, but of course u know that'll be all luck lol