★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by findingforester View Post
I have little one question, There are more Mercenaries to hire after Axmed Assasin?? (Like Berzerker that I can Hire with sefirah)
Im pretty sure the last berserker (female one) comes late game....maybe even after the Oculus fight. She's really good and worth the Sefirah if you have it. Plus, its good to get all the mercenaries for the achievement

she should be the last one if i remember correctly.
01-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Sheinfell and Scape211, thank you very much for your help

Now, I got the female berserker by defeating Oculus.

01-17-2013, 10:10 AM
I just got the Azoth myself, and as far as I can tell the "God of Death" skill does a big chunk of damage, with a nice animation.

@findingforester: always welcome! If you need any more help, just holler.
01-17-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheinfell View Post
I just got the Azoth myself, and as far as I can tell the "God of Death" skill does a big chunk of damage, with a nice animation.
Sweet. Was it from Oculus too?

Im at work so i cant quite auto run Oculus like I do with the Demon Assassins, but ill try later tonight if hes the only source.

Now someone needs to find the other unique archer weapon and i will hopefully be able to get all the uniques for the achievement!

Side note: got a new rare berserker weapon thats about on par with the knights divine sword. ill update my list in a bit.
01-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Yep, got the Azoth from Oculus.
01-18-2013, 02:51 AM
last boss retarded

all of my guys are level 70+, and i have all of them... with the best gears too(weapons have 5th skill & armors are the best). the furthest i can get is probably around 60% with a team of Ariana(oculu's ring & 2xring of Iesod), hilda with 3x ocolus's rings, azra with 3x ocolus's(yes i realize ocolus's is only for skills they're there to spam skills before getting revived) & angela with 2x brisingamen + crystal of contract. basically i go in and literally pray that stun lands? i mean this boss is retardedly overpowered since u can't do any damage when she is using a skill...and she's using skills 90% of the time. you have to dodge the massive aoes which is damn near impossible when u're trying to move all 4 guys around. i've tried every combo including using knights(walter has over 100k hp & 1600 def) i basically end up with only the knight walking around trying to scratch her to death lol. has anyone actually beaten her? i don't know what to do & i'm just annoyed at this point.
01-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Not nearly there to beat her, still in the 50ies for my folks except for Angela who was the first to hit 60 because I use her all the time.
But I tried the fight a few times, and I agree: it is completely ridiculous. Innanna is so overpowered, it is no fun.
Not having much hopes that the developers read this, but toning her down a good amount is a neccessity. Should have added another map with levels instead of this
Guess I will just pass on her, and stop when I manage to beat the level after Oculus.

Other than that, I can add something to the item list:
- I got the Wisp Rod from the Assassins, not Astaroth
- Warrior's Armor, rare, S/K, from box, Def+30
- Destroyer Armor, rare, S/K, from box, Def+90, HP+3000

Last edited by Sheinfell; 01-18-2013 at 03:20 AM.
01-18-2013, 04:00 AM
the level after Ocolus is random, you face 2 random boss from the game and you don't even get rewards(i think u do sometimes don't remember but i recall not getting rewards most of the time). i think after level 70 and all the top gear it's like a brick wall. your stats barely go up at all, and it takes literally 500k+ exp to go up a level. i don't need a weaker "true boss", i just need one that isn't immune to you 90% of the time lol
01-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Pheww, I finally got Azoth

And I have one question, after I read the few previous pages, I wonder what auto-run is?
01-18-2013, 06:08 AM
I know it's a silly question, but I just started playing and can't find a way to sell the items I get after completing missions. The blacksmith only sells items, won't buy them (unless there's some button I missed). Can someone help?

ALL-TIME TOP TEN: 1 Magic 2013 - 2 Cut The Rope - 3 Infinity Blade - 4 Soosiz - 5 FIFA 13 - 6 Anomaly Warzone Earth - 7 Plants vs Zombies - 8 Death Rally - 9 Space Miner - 10 Momonga
PLAYING: The World Ends With You, Gemini Rue, Jacob Jones, Football Manager 2013