• Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: WHERES MY VALENTINE FEATURES 12 EXCLUSIVE LOVE-THEMED LEVELS STARRING SWAMPY AND PERRY!
Swampy and Perry need some love are you up to the challenge?

SWAMPYS STORY
Swampy is a little different than other alligators in the sewers and he loves to take showers! Cut through dirt and guide water to Swampys shower across six challenging levels but keep an eye out for algae, tricks and traps!

PERRYS STORY
In Perrys levels, use water in all its different forms ice, steam and liquid to solve the puzzles and to help Agent P get to headquarters. Even super-sleuths need help!

FOR AN AD FREE EXPERIENCE AND EVEN MORE EXCLUSIVE LEVELS, UPGRADE TO THE FULL VERSIONS OF WHERES MY WATER AND WHERES MY PERRY TODAY!

WHERES MY WATER
Now features over 250 water-filled levels
3 brand new levels to play every week for FREE
Use fans, water balloons, toxic water, switches, bombs, and algae to solve puzzles
Meet Swampys friends including Cranky and the Mystery Duck

WHERES MY PERRY - Over 100 spy-themed challenges and growing!
The evil villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers youll need to use them to change water to its different forms to help power Agent Ps transportation tubes!
Over 120 spy-themed levels featuring tons of 'Inators
Collect all of the hidden dossiers to unlock bonus levels
Try the brand-new Dr. Doofenshmirtz levels featuring the brand new Minion-inator!

Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for hints, tips, tricks and other classified materials!

Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.

Echoseven's comments:

12-20-2012, 02:09 AM
Game Impressions

Is Disney bankrupt or why they are even adding ads to an Demo Build? *greedy*

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-20-2012 at 02:56 AM.
12-20-2012, 02:52 AM
There's even video ads in this game LOL!

This game keeps asking me to buy Wheres my water and wheres my perry which I already have... Is that the whole point of this christmas release? To get people to buy WMW and WMP?
12-20-2012, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
There's even video ads in this game LOL!

This game keeps asking me to buy Wheres my water and wheres my perry which I already have... Is that the whole point of this christmas release? To get people to buy WMW and WMP?
Well, yes, that actually is the whole point of this app; the entire thing is a Christmas-themed advertisement designed to provide a taster of both WMW and WMP with the aim of having people buy the one(s) they don't already have if they like the gameplay on offer.
12-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Well, yes, that actually is the whole point of this app; the entire thing is a Christmas-themed advertisement designed to provide a taster of both WMW and WMP with the aim of having people buy the one(s) they don't already have if they like the gameplay on offer.
Yeah I realised it too. Both games are already so popular so it's strange to see them waste their effort making this rather than just updating their games with more levels or creating a new game.
12-20-2012, 03:59 AM
I am so disappointed! When TA announced this game a while back I just assumed that it would be a full game, like Where's My Water and Where's My Perry. But it's just a demo. 12 free levels is nice of course, but I was so looking forward to a whole new Where's My game.