★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Killer Pool $0.99 sale

06-28-2009, 05:46 AM
Killer Pool $0.99 sale

Hi Folks,

We have dropped the price of Killer Pool for one week to $0.99

If you get it, we hope you enjoy!

Cheers

Morgan
07-29-2009, 02:48 AM
are you the geico caveman?

07-29-2009, 03:16 AM
this game is completely new to me. but no screenshots, no review, no vedio...too little information about it. would u plz supply more information? thanks a lot
07-29-2009, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
this game is completely new to me. but no screenshots, no review, no vedio...too little information about it. would u plz supply more information? thanks a lot
It's a decent pool game that has been out for a while now. Plenty of options/modes. It's worth a buck for sure to those who don't own it already I recommend you take advantage of the sale.
07-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Hi Thomas

The sale $0.99 sale is over, but its still only at $1.99 before going back up to $2.99

heres a video:

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-29-2009, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce Digital View Post
Hi Folks,

We have dropped the price of Killer Pool for one week to $0.99

If you get it, we hope you enjoy!

Cheers

Morgan
Hey Morgan,
I've just beaten your record for the first track of Nano Racer ("Know your onions"). I was so excited to be first in the ranking, but then I noticed that a Korean named "****" did 51.something.

By the way, I completed the game and it took me 3 minutes more than you.
Guess not too bad for the first try.
07-29-2009, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotlight View Post
Hey Morgan,
I've just beaten your record for the first track of Nano Racer ("Know your onions"). I was so excited to be first in the ranking, but then I noticed that a Korean named "****" did 51.something.

By the way, I completed the game and it took me 3 minutes more than you.
Guess not too bad for the first try.
Hi Spotlight

To make that worse, unless they are a Korean linving elsewhere, I think **** has a cracked version - as I've not sold any in Korea!!!! Nano Rally was cracked (as was Killer Pool) within a few days of realease. The cracked version or NR has already had over 5000 downloads on one site.

This is really depressing for me, as in reality Sauce Digital is just me, doing all the design+dev. SD is just a name I use to look professional when doing work for other companies.

This means SD is small, and i dont have revenue coming in from other devices/areas so am 100% dependent on my apps to make a living.

Not to mention i get angry that you guys shell out for the game, and they steal it.

So you are number 1 on "Know your onions" really.