★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

4th of July Sales...

06-28-2009, 09:45 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 306
4th of July Sales...

So, what sales are coming up for the 4th?

Topple 2
WordFu (just picked it up)

Yeah, I know they claim they are on sale because of Rolando, but really they are just being patriotic!

What else is coming up? Hopes?
06-28-2009, 09:47 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiesse View Post
So, what sales are coming up for the 4th?

Topple 2
WordFu (just picked it up)

Yeah, I know they claim they are on sale because of Rolando, but really they are just being patriotic!

What else is coming up? Hopes?
If by patriotic you mean a capitalistic company trying to make more money, then I agree completely!

06-28-2009, 09:49 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
If by patriotic you mean a capitalistic company trying to make more money, then I agree completely!
Celebrating capitalism is being patriotic though, especially in these dark times, when Osama is trying to force socialism on us.

Galaxy Note 5, iPad Air 1
06-28-2009, 09:54 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagami_Light View Post
Celebrating capitalism is being patriotic though, especially in these dark times, when Osama is trying to force socialism on us.
Osama Bin Laden?
06-28-2009, 09:54 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagami_Light View Post
Celebrating capitalism is being patriotic though, especially in these dark times, when Osama is trying to force socialism on us.
If you want to talk politics go find another forum and quit the insulting.
06-28-2009, 09:56 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: In My Head
Posts: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by markx2 View Post
If you want to talk politics go find another forum and quit the insulting.
Thank you at least someone said it before me!

@Charley, LoL! Right on bro...

Gamecenter:1337brian
06-28-2009, 10:42 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 850
Why would there be 4th of July sales? Well, any sales are good sales.
06-28-2009, 10:44 AM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Location: 加拿大
Posts: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo110 View Post
Why would there be 4th of July sales? Well, any sales are good sales.
Americans. o_o
Other than that, I really don't expect much from international devs.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]
06-28-2009, 11:04 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Posts: 916
Yeah.... I don't see this happening either. Christmas gets sales but not only us Americans celebrate it....
I mean... There are some Holidays going on RIGHT NOW in some countries... Devs aren't gonna give sales for all of them... I just don't see it happening.

Apps iLove: iBooks, Podcasts, Tweetbot, Reeder, Instapaper, SoundHound, MLS Live
Games iLove: Real Racing 2, Minecraft, Fieldrunners 2, Great Big War Game, FIFA 12
GameCenter: PeterM11
06-28-2009, 11:29 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
i just spent $50 on new apps, hope none of those go on sale!! lol

i'm trying too hard to fill my 32GB 3GS. it's amazing how much it holds. i have over 200 apps, 1500 songs, 600 photos, 5 movies, 12 tv shows, 200 comic books and still have 9+ gigs free.

here's a question. other than deleting and reloading apps is there a way to get new apps on the springboard if all 11 pages are full??