★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What's your preffered plane in F.A.S.T.?

06-28-2009, 11:26 AM
What's your preffered plane in F.A.S.T.?

Hi guys I'm new and I just want to know, What plane you guys like in F.A.S.T.? And what plane would you like in it? In my opinion Missions: F-18, F-22 Competition: B-2, F-22. And I would love to see the Saab J-35 Draken in it.

Oh and the F-22 and F-18 have pretty similar Maneuverability yet the F-18 seems more responsive. Have you guys noticed this?

Last edited by h0130j03; 06-28-2009 at 11:29 AM.
06-28-2009, 12:37 PM
What about the F-35 Lightning 2? Also I have a question about the B-2. Does it take a lot of hits to take it down because I fired 4 heatseeking missiles and 2 radar targeted missile at one and all of them were confirmed hit but it was still flying and also can anyone give me a tip on how to beat mission 27?
Mission Plane: F/A-22
Competition: F/A-22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

06-28-2009, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
What about the F-35 Lightning 2? Also I have a question about the B-2. Does it take a lot of hits to take it down because I fired 4 heatseeking missiles and 2 radar targeted missile at one and all of them were confirmed hit but it was still flying and also can anyone give me a tip on how to beat mission 27?
Mission Plane: F/A-22
Competition: F/A-22
Yeah the F-35 is cool too. If they add VTOL or hovering for missions, that would be neat. Are you sure it wasn't a connection problem for either you or your opponent? Cause it's like any other plane, 2 missiles and your down. Oh and for the last missions I hugged the ground and went as fast as possible while maneuvering around mountains. Just let them follow you and they'll crash sooner later.
06-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
Yeah the F-35 is cool too. If they add VTOL or hovering for missions, that would be neat. Are you sure it wasn't a connection problem for either you or your opponent? Cause it's like any other plane, 2 missiles and your down. Oh and for the last missions I hugged the ground and went as fast as possible while maneuvering around mountains. Just let them follow you and they'll crash sooner later.
Tried that and I they keep locking on to me and fire alot of missiles and it's at least 7 missiles. Anymore more types?
EDIT: NVM and wow the new plane sucks except for the targeting range

Quote:
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer

Last edited by randomdude; 06-28-2009 at 01:43 PM.
06-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I used the FA-71 for a lot of the missions because of it's targeting range. Destroy them before they can destroy you Then I traded it in for the FA-220. No where near the range of the FA-71, but the speed and maneuverability compensates.

Still can't find a way to dodge missiles. Whenever I try a technique, I get hit instantly. But if I turn on the afterburners with the FA-220, it takes longer for them to hit me... might try something out that way.
06-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I used the FA-71 for a lot of the missions because of it's targeting range. Destroy them before they can destroy you Then I traded it in for the FA-220. No where near the range of the FA-71, but the speed and maneuverability compensates.

Still can't find a way to dodge missiles. Whenever I try a technique, I get hit instantly. But if I turn on the afterburners with the FA-220, it takes longer for them to hit me... might try something out that way.
Try the opposite of you F-171 tactics, remove theyr'e lock on you before they fire missiles.
06-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post

Or you could turn into them but it's only for close range like say 2000-and closer. Other wise for long range use all of your flares or it's game over. Also ho130j03 thanks for the advice! I got that secret plane now and everything sucks but targeting range is the best and I just went to play multi-player on it against a F/A-22 Raptor and I killed the Raptor before it even had missiles in the air and he or she was 16 thousand points in rank.

Quote:
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
06-28-2009, 02:07 PM
i like the f22, its speed and maneuverability are insane, i just go full throttle and use afterburners and in like 3 seconds im flying at you at 3000km/h. the b-22 is terrible though, in multiplayer once they get close your dead no matter what .

Top 3 games: Real racing, F.A.S.T, Caster

Check out daily game reviews here>>>>>here<<<<<<<
06-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
Or you could turn into them but it's only for close range like say 2000-and closer. Other wise for long range use all of your flares or it's game over. Also ho130j03 thanks for the advice! I got that secret plane now and everything sucks but targeting range is the best and I just went to play multi-player on it against a F/A-22 Raptor and I killed the Raptor before it even had missiles in the air and he or she was 16 thousand points in rank.
No problem dude, oh and the guy above me. Did u try flying at random speeds and preventing locks?