This game uses HD 3D graphics and will NOT run correctly on iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, or previous devices. We are working on solving these issues on a future release.
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Vampire Season, comes the game that made soccer fun: SOCIAL STREET SOCCER. Create and upgrade your team as you prove your worth in the rough streets of Tuffingham, a universe with stunning 3D graphics and gameplay that you won't want to put down. Challenge your friend's teams to a match of skills, where the victor gets the spoils!
- Got a minute?: Manage your 4 member team and control them in short 1 minute matches.
- Simple controls: Tap and drag to achieve anything within the court. No need to hassle with 12 buttons to feel like a soccer virtuoso.
- Crazy Skills!: Pick up and use random skills like Taken, where a UFO will abduct one of your opponents, or Oily Mess, which will leave an oily trap for your opponents. Nothing is off the table.
- Gear up!: Buy gear to personalize your looks, because originality is highly prized in the street soccer business.
- Place you face on your player by using your own Facebook pictures.
- Recruit friends: Add your friends as team members, and get special bonuses!
- Rule the City: Defeat all five gangs in order to become the ultimate ruler of Tuffingham. Do you have what it takes to become a street legend?
- Challenge A Friend: Play against your friendís teams for special gold coins. These short fun matches will keep you coming back for more.
- Play for Cash: Hone your skill as you play in these 1 minute matches, hoping for a quick win and some easy cash.
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.