Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-16-2013, 06:07 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default "CAT"-a-tonic by Mike Thomas [Universal]

cat_ipad_night.png
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cat-tonic-cat-vs-dog-game/id625740524?ls=1&mt=8
cat_iphoneretina_day.png

In "CAT"-a-tonic, the cats have been chased and attacked for years by the larger dogs and they are finally fed up and united and decide to no longer just defend, but go on the offensive for a change! Choose to be cats, or dogs, and whether to be on Offense or Defense.

Offense is a cannon powered Bone vs Yarn battle, with the defenders protecting with laser power. Go on Defense instead and use the lasers to protect your base.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:51 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default wow never a single reply

I never got a single reply to this thread. I guess images were just too boring. Sales had similar response unfortunately. Oh well, first try, maybe my next one will be better??
I've released a free version now here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/catatonic-free/id650785394?ls=1&mt=8
, in case anyone out there wanted to try it and just didn't want to drop the 99 cents.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:52 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Sorry to hear that, constructive criticism....

Yeah the graphics arent great, I'm not normally bothered by graphics as its all about gameplay but theres not a youtube video to check out which is pretty crucial.

I dont do Facebook personally so i dont bother looking at those normally, did have a quick look here and saw a gameplay video. Really needed one in your thread i think as just showing two screenshots isnt great.

If you look at other game threads they have lots of info/video/screenshots, if you quote those posts you then see info such as...

[appinfo]a number[ /appinfo]

If you paste in your itunes game id into there after a few minutes it'll display it in a proper format, showing the 10 screenshots from itunes, big nice description etc.

And then lots of people then paste in their youtube video. Worth pressing 'quote' on a few existing threads on the first page to see how they do it. It'll display your game far better than its showing now.

Dont get me wrong i wish i could code an iOS game so congrats to you for that, but from a buyers point of view it just looks like another angry-bird-ish type of game

Last edited by psj3809; 06-10-2013 at 07:55 AM..
Old 06-10-2013, 08:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Sorry to hear that, constructive criticism....

Yeah the graphics arent great, I'm not normally bothered by graphics as its all about gameplay but theres not a youtube video to check out which is pretty crucial.

I dont do Facebook personally so i dont bother looking at those normally, did have a quick look here and saw a gameplay video. Really needed one in your thread i think as just showing two screenshots isnt great.

If you look at other game threads they have lots of info/video/screenshots, if you quote those posts you then see info such as...

[appinfo]a number[ /appinfo]

If you paste in your itunes game id into there after a few minutes it'll display it in a proper format, showing the 10 screenshots from itunes, big nice description etc.

And then lots of people then paste in their youtube video. Worth pressing 'quote' on a few existing threads on the first page to see how they do it. It'll display your game far better than its showing now.

Dont get me wrong i wish i could code an iOS game so congrats to you for that, but from a buyers point of view it just looks like another angry-bird-ish type of game
Thank you for the information and the constructive criticism. This was my first attempt at all of this, so definitely a learning experience. Thanks Again! Michael T.