Farewell All - End of the World is upon us!

12-21-2012, 05:48 AM
#61
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 4,998
It's now the 22nd.

Whaddaya know.



It'll be funny to read tomorrow's news about all the people panicking and/or rioting though.



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
12-21-2012, 06:53 AM
#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
It's now the 22nd.

Whaddaya know.



It'll be funny to read tomorrow's news about all the people panicking and/or rioting though.
Yup, was just about to post the same thing. It's 11:52 PM, December 21st.
I'm laughing, because this girl I knew 2 years ago believed that the world was gonna end. She'd get mad if someone said that it wasn't.
... I wonder what she is thinking now.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB

12-21-2012, 07:09 AM
#63
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I'm going to see The Hobbit tomorrow (technically today, it's 3 AM).
Enjoy those 48 frames per second....it's not 60 but it'll do!
12-21-2012, 07:32 AM
#64
Thank me, guys. I got this popup on my iPad at 11:59 PM last night saying "pay $.99 to prevent Doomsday". I figured it was worth my buck so I tapped yes and put in my iTunes password. Voila! We are saved.
12-21-2012, 07:44 AM
#65
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Thank me, guys. I got this popup on my iPad at 11:59 PM last night saying "pay $.99 to prevent Doomsday". I figured it was worth my buck so I tapped yes and put in my iTunes password. Voila! We are saved.
LOLsssssss
Thanks for TOFTT..... We pretty well owe our lives to you! I think it only fitting a game dev maybe even Crescent Moon build another epic game built around your life and incredible sacrifice of .99 cents!
12-21-2012, 07:45 AM
#66
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_0wnz View Post
No Doomsday sales then?
Only if they're Mayan themed games!
12-21-2012, 07:56 AM
#67
I hereby declare this JBRUU Day and order a multinational corporation to fleece us all of our monies to celebrate it.....just so we all know the abundance of bacon lately is all thanks to JBRUU!

Last edited by Capricornman; 12-21-2012 at 08:00 AM.
12-21-2012, 08:02 AM
#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
I hereby declare this JBRUU Day and order a multinational corporation to fleece us all of our monies to celebrate it.....just so we all know the abundance of bacon lately is all thanks to JBRUU!
I expect compensation for my sacrifice bacon and iTunes cards to me.

Speaking of which, we never did run out of bacon, did we? Guess we didn't need that bacon bunker after all...
12-21-2012, 08:52 AM
#70
Desmond Miles saved us all from the apocalypse