★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: World of Wizards is an addictive social network battle game with a magical wizard theme. Become a legendary wizard by learning different spells, collecting equipment and capturing magical pets! Compete with other wizards all over the world!

== Features ==
Unique spell drawing system. Control magic as your wish.
Challenge wizards all over the world. Who is the best one?
Turn-based battle system full of strategy
Powerful avatar customization system to make your wizard unique.
Addictive pet collection and enhancement system
Great storyline with more than 100 levels waiting for you!
Compatible with offline mode.

Support: http://forum.joywinds.com
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/worldofwizardapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/joywindsgames

zonzon's comments:

Hello,

One year ago, we were Silver Delta Studio and we launched DODO FLY in app store. Toucharcade and all brothers here helped us to promote it, give us rating and give so much feedback to us. Thank you very much, guys!

Now, we are Joywinds, Inc. Finally, we have our own game development company. Here is our new game for you, World of Wizards: The Mirror Kingdom. Please support us like before. Your hot heart will be our new game! Thanks a lot.

11-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Cool graphics

Looks pretty good. Draw magic!

11-07-2012, 08:42 AM
But it's mobage that scares me
11-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Thanks Guys!
If you have any good suggestions or ideas to help us make the game perfect, just post in this thread.

BTW, Mobage is our SP, thanks for your support.
11-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonzon View Post
Thanks Guys!
If you have any good suggestions or ideas to help us make the game perfect, just post in this thread.

Not going to lie, I dont think Im going to like this, but I do like wizards so I will give it a fair shot and comment later
11-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Thanks Guys!

Well blood brothers is good but crashes and fantasica I can never get to load mobage needs to do updates
11-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Thanks Guys!

The game actually has a lot of polish, so i like that. i notice you can buy a random pet box, does that require iap or do you get that currency in the game? (I did get 3 (whatever those are) during the tutorial, but will I ever see more) Can you get 5 rare pets without IAP (random encounters or whatever?)

This game is actually better than I expected and I posted a positive review for you. If I encounter anything I would change I will let you know.
11-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
The game actually has a lot of polish, so i like that. i notice you can buy a random pet box, does that require iap or do you get that currency in the game? (I did get 3 (whatever those are) during the tutorial, but will I ever see more) Can you get 5 rare pets without IAP (random encounters or whatever?)

This game is actually better than I expected and I posted a positive review for you. If I encounter anything I would change I will let you know.

Well,you can play Mini-Games to capture pets.
11-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Well,you can play Mini-Games to capture pets.
Eer okay how? Somehow I havent stumbled upon this yet
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
k this game is broken keeps on crashing at start up and at creation and it just crashes all the time unplayable please fix asap otherwise ill prolly delete it but I really wanna try it first soooo just fix it