Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-27-2012, 11:50 PM

Default [Space Settlers] Multi-player Sci-Fi RTS game [by Digiarty]--Universal App

Space Settlers

Space Settlers is an online multi-player Sci-Fi game for iOS iPhone iPad, featuring "mecha combat and real-time strategy".

★ ★ With exquisite, dynamic and sharp picture and next-gen style, this game will bring you an extraordinary visual impact.
★ ★ Space Settlers is diverse and easy to play. If you are an online Sci-Fi game novice, it is absolutely worth your first try.

Pick up [Space Settlers] for you iPhone, iPhone5, iPad /Mini or iPod touch on App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/space-settlers/id586157383?ls=1&mt=8

Watch YouTube Video at:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

======================
Story
======================
People in the whole world have been fascinated with God Particle since its first appearance in 2012. Scientist Hawking, by linking his brain with the most powerful computer in the world, made a great contribution to theoretical physics, proving that the God Particle captured can be dated back to 13 billion years.
Time Gate was held open for human beings!

Hawking predicted that dark energy existed in the form of crystal at the infancy of the universe and named it "Dark Energy Crystal", which has become the most powerful energy source in universe since expeditionary force first carried it from ancient relic to earth.
The ancient people in Terra left extraordinary technological remains, and thereafter the First Space Settler Age began.

======================
Gameplay
======================
★ Mecha refitting: It is possible for you to not only get the blueprints of as many as 25 types of mecha chariots free with the increase of tech levels, but also refit every chariot as you wish. You can create unique mecha chariots with over 100 accessories provided.

★ Multi-player battlefield: It enables you to drive chariots, launch attacks and occupy planets in person. The planet battlefield of real-time strategy type with intelligent locking and attack is extremely easy to play.

★ Legion & legion war: Target planets can be attacked and occupied by legions composed of settlers. You as well can be one of them to engage in the fights for resources to make a contribution to your legion and get resource rewards.

★ Cool: It is splendid and dazzling in color and style.

★ Vivid social contacts: Each player can build friend groups and make invitations to friends for the team-up of advanced fort fighting. It offers optimized chat system and auto enemy planet search function. You can give ★ resource and material to friends as gifts, or send mecha and accessories to them effortlessly.

★ Offline upgrade: With complete online multi-task upgrade and manufacturing system, it well satisfies online base construction demand and suits casual gamers.

More information please vsite:
http://www.iphogame.com/spacesettlers/

Pick up [Space Settlers] for you iPhone, iPhone5, iPad /Mini or iPod touch on App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/space-settlers/id586157383?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by iPhoGame; 12-28-2012 at 12:09 AM.. Reason: edit title
Old 12-28-2012, 03:21 AM

how do you think about our new game space settlers.
please give us some feedback and suggestions.
thank you.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:52 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Why is this free again?
Old 12-28-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Why is this free again?
it is a IAP game
Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 AM

some bug in apple itunes system.
the app disappeared from itunes, we are contacting the apple guys.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

lol @ this thread. Is it just me or does every post in here seem like a shill?

edit: Yep, just checked everyone's post history- all shills.

Last edited by Grimstone82; 12-30-2012 at 10:01 PM..
Old 01-04-2013, 03:21 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by portia View Post
Actually Iím searching online these days being sick of the old games to see if there is any new one for my iP4S. Space Settler would be a big help to have more fun on iOS, and the story sounds great. Although know little about RTS game, whatever, love free iOS game.
Shill. *Shakes Head*
Old 01-04-2013, 04:41 AM

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Here is a play though and where i hit a wall of sorts the game wants me to take over a fort and wont be able to carry on untill i do...problem is there doesnt seem to be a free fort i can take over. The ones i do come across are defended by players with turrets more powerfully then what i start with

Last edited by hellscaretaker; 01-04-2013 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: added film