• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 349.5 MB
  • Version: 3.25.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enter the legendary universe of Might & Magic with this fantastic strategic online card game. With more than 770 cards, choose your hero, build an army with creatures, spells, buildings and fortunes and defeat cunning opponents in battles of epic proportions.

IMMERSIVE FANTASY UNIVERSE
Experience the time-tested factions of the Might & Magic universe in a completely new format. Discover a wealth of beautifully illustrated game cards, featuring all the well-known characters, spells and heroes from the Might & Magic series of games.

BECOME A CHAMPION
Objective of the game:
Defeat your opponents hero by deploying creatures, casting spells and taking advantage of buildings, fortunes and events.

Choose a faction:
There are 6 different factions with their own distinct history and play style: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Stronghold, Sanctuary and Academy. Discover them all and master their strategies.

Pick your hero:
There are over 48 heroes to choose from. The hero you pick will determine the faction your army hails from, your starting levels and life. Each hero also has access to certain schools of magic.

Build your army for battle:
Use the deck builder to create and manage your decks; possibilities are endless and you can create as many of them as you want. Each deck consists of 1 hero card, 8 event cards, and a mix of 50 to 200 building, creature, spell and fortune cards.

Master the battleground:
Bring your deck into battle! There are 16 positions on the battleground where your cards can be deployed and repositioned, presenting a wide array of approaches and possibilities for deep strategy.

Play different game modes:
Battle various online opponents in ranked or unranked 1 on 1 duels. Take part in daily tournaments or create your own. Win rewards and unlock challenging achievements as you climb up the leaderboards.

SOCIALIZE AND COMPETE ONLINE
Chat with friends and opponents as playing, and visit the official forums to keep in touch with the Duel of Champions community
Look for the latest news and updates by following Duel of Champions on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch.
Challenge your friends directly or let the matchmaking system find you a worthy opponent
Participate in various online tournaments & leaderboards

GROW YOUR COLLECTION
Play and level up to unlock free rewards including cards, decks, boosts, currency, tournament tickets, and Wildcards.
Get exclusive cards for free by completing achievements and winning tournaments
Visit Emilios shop and take advantage of special offers to build your card collection

Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at....
FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/MightMagicDuelofChampions
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/duelofchampions
YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/user/MMDuelofChampions

Not supporting iPad 1st generation
If you have any feedback, please email us at apple.support@ubisoft.com

Drakeer Melkhor's comments:
I just found out this game, and I think nobody spotted it with the amount of new titles these days.

It's a port from the PC game, it is really cool! It's free so check it out!

I don't know how to put the images and link in this post, but you can search the AppStore to download it.

12-22-2012, 06:40 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/might-magic-duel-of-champions/id514324593

doesn't look like it's available everywhere yet.

Last edited by Echoseven; 04-08-2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added to first post

12-22-2012, 08:45 AM
Awesome!
Will grab this ASAP
12-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Played a couple of games but haven't really got a clue what's going on yet. 1st impressions are very good though. It's a lot faster to play than MtG (which I think feels like running through treacle) and seems like there's a lot more viable strategies and they are more balanced.

Still think I prefer the real time nature of Assassins Creed Recollection but I'm definately gonna learn this a bit more over the Xmas break and see if I want to invest in it. Looking in the shop here it seems like you could spend a LOT of cash if you got addicted. Not sure I have the need for another money sink after what I spent on ACR !!
12-22-2012, 12:22 PM
U sure it will be in the usa? From reading it seems there was a license isssue.
12-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Just gave this a go through the tutorial (long). There seems like there is a fair but of strategy to it. It's got things like events and different aspects of your "hero" to level up during the game (kind of like mana), or instead of leveling those up you can draw a card. There's not just normal creatures but instants as well.
One thing I can't figure out is the importance of flying creatures. I haven't yet see what makes them different because everything can still attack them just the same (not like in magic).

What sucks is this is riddled with IAP. After all it is a "free CCG". So far it looks like you can earn a bit of in game currency to get yourself another deck, or some boosters (it's a bit confusing as to what gives you what actually). So you can earn your packs. But it's also highly geared towards purchasing them.

Also don't like the way this 'seems' like it needs to be completely online to play. Need to connect to the uplay servers each time. So that's not very attractive either.

Otherwise it's quite a good looking game, and could be deep. Just let down by online-ism and IAP. I'd rather pay for a standalone version then confuse myself over which IAP booster packs I should get.

Anyway, surprised this hadn't had more attention yet!
12-23-2012, 11:22 PM
It would get more attention if only it was available to be given attention to.
12-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I don't see this in the AppStore? The link above takes you to Ubisoft titles...

Game Center: Diligence
12-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Only available in a few European app stores. You can get it if you use England's App Store.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/740283
12-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Looking for friends

Hi, I'm looking for at least 50 ingame friends (Achievement: "Why can't we be friends?" Prize: 1 Heroic Premium Pack), my ingame nick is: Jools75

Thanks in advance to everybody can help boosting this achievement.

PSN ID: Jools_75
Xbox360 Live, OpenFeint ID: Jools ITA
GameCenter, Plus+, Crystal ID: JoolsITA
(Hard of hearing person, so plz no vocal chat, just happy to have friends ^^)