★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mission sirius hd & sd now free!

12-22-2012, 08:41 PM
#1
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Mission sirius hd & sd now free!

Somehow this slipped through the cracks, this is a pretty big name game. Plays pretty well with a little big of lag. It is an on rails shooter. Good graphics. Big filesize, download it for sure! Highly recommended!

Since this maybe my last post for a bit, Merry Xmas everyone!

HD version


12-22-2012, 08:43 PM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
SD version, enjoy! For iphones.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mission-sirius/id508307270?mt=8

Last edited by Connector; 12-22-2012 at 09:13 PM.

12-22-2012, 08:57 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,020
Damn ipad only
12-22-2012, 09:00 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Damn ipad only
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
SD version is iPhone.
12-22-2012, 09:05 PM
#5
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,661
So this is an on-rails Third Person shooter(TPS)? How is it?


Edit: oops just noticed its a FPS by the description. Looked like a TPS by the pics.
12-22-2012, 09:11 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
So this is an on-rails Third Person shooter(TPS)? How is it?


Edit: oops just noticed its a FPS by the description. Looked like a TPS by the pics.
It's really on rails, you don't move. The game moves automatically in first person view. Tapping to shoot. Kind of like a lightgun game. It is pretty good, definitely worth downloading. Fun for the short haul for sure.
12-22-2012, 09:27 PM
#7
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
It's really on rails, you don't move. The game moves automatically in first person view. Tapping to shoot. Kind of like a lightgun game. It is pretty good, definitely worth downloading. Fun for the short haul for sure.
I'll check it out. I don't mind rail shooters as long as the game is decent. Time Crisis 2nd Strike is awesome on iOS.
12-23-2012, 12:22 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Locked in licenses for both versions using iTunes on my PC. No space for a direct download right now though.
12-24-2012, 07:44 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,661
This game is terrible. I already deleted it. Put in about an hour of gameplay into it. Just repetative awefulness. Not worth the space or time to download.
12-24-2012, 08:04 PM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
This game is terrible. I already deleted it. Put in about an hour of gameplay into it. Just repetative awefulness. Not worth the space or time to download.
Well, I agree with you its definitely not a great game, and it is huge, and on rails. But the graphics are decent and the game is fun for a while. It does get repetitive after a while too i agree, but I think it's far from terrible.

Anybody else have any impressions, good or bad?