App description: This epic board game features strategy combat, cards collection, and fascinating story line in the unknown world of Ninja and Samurai!
Conquer over 30 missions with different difficulty level, collect and upgrade your own troops, battle with thousands of other players online!

Ninja vs Samurai is an addictive mixture of strategic game play, cards collection and story exploration. Collects rare Ninja and Samurai units like Phoenix Ninja and Kungfu Samurai and other powerful units with special abilities. Upgrades your troops and enhance them with tons of rare items to build different game play strategy. Conquer hard level of missions in the main story line, challenge other players in each PVP season online to win unique rewards!

=Features
Over 30 Ninja and Samurai with special skills are waiting to join your battle! Start your journey in the new world to collect the legendary heroes!
Upgrade your troops and enhancing them with unique items to build different game play strategy.
Challenge Bosses in over 30 elaborate missions with variety of events that you cannot imagine.
Win the reward of variety enhance items and rare units by PVP or conquering hard difficulty level of missions.
Build different customized troops and use the corresponding strategy to win fights against other players to win unique rewards in each PVP seasons!

Come on join thousands of players around the world to prove the legend of your strategy! A whole new world is waiting for you!

Note: A network connection is required to play.
12-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Enjoy playing it!

I downloaded it for free when it was available. It is a cool game. It does have the 30 ninjas and samurais to choose from.

12-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I downloaded it for free when it was available. It is a cool game. It does have the 30 ninjas and samurais to choose from.
It didn't show up on Appshopper until today, so I completely missed the free promotion.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-22-2012, 07:08 AM
How is this game? Is it something like Great Little War Game, but set in feudal Japan?
12-22-2012, 07:24 AM
yup I missed the freebie too.

Anyway, I have other games to play with.

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
12-24-2012, 09:34 AM
It's back in the Appstore and still free. So far I'm loving how polished this game is. I'm only on the 2nd campaign level so far, but I'm enjoying the diversity of what players I do have. There is a lot of additional characters to choose from (as the description states) that have some beautiful artwork and diversity as well. There is an online mode for PvP too, though I can't confirm it's asynchronous. As far as iap goes, you can buy coins, gems, and additional content (that's yet to be released); I don't see any pay walls the way it's set up either.

I'd recommend any TBS fan to get this while it's free. The small file-size alone was worth the download.

Game Center: Diligence

Last edited by GodSon; 12-24-2012 at 09:37 AM.
12-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Downloaded.

Looks good, music snappy, but seems more suited for consoles than iPad because it starts with unskippable splash screens and then jumps straight into the game after asking for my email, bypassing the main menu screen.

No real option screen or help screen. Information is presented via "tooltips" on the game screens.

Stuck at the second battle. Game allows 4 selection points, so I can either take the ninja and the barbarian or the ninja and the healer. In both cases the wolves wipe both parties...