★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: My word coach....by gameloft

12-02-2008, 07:38 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 22
My word coach....by gameloft

gameloft released a game called my word coach it's 9.99 and it's a word like game I'm curious if this is worth 10 bucks even though it's made by gameloft it could be overpriced thAnks

Top 5 games on my itouch...in no order
Real Soccer 09, Asphalt 4, Brothers in Arms:HoH, Crash Nitro Kart, Quick Draw
12-02-2008, 08:05 PM
#2
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,710
Link please?!

12-02-2008, 08:12 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio
And I nearly got shot on sight because of my pricing policy!

Alexandre leboucher - Agharta studio
Designer of 1112
Check out my twitter for latest updates!
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 893
I've never liked gameloft to begin with, only because of their games. But now I'm starting to hate them for their prices... Like is UNO really worth 8 bucks?
12-02-2008, 08:23 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
I've never liked gameloft to begin with, only because of their games. But now I'm starting to hate them for their prices... Like is UNO really worth 8 bucks?
Whoa! Yes, SOME of their games are overpriced, but they make (mostly) quality games.

Asphalt 4 is fun, BIA is !!AWESOME!!, etc...

Them and EA make really good games so long as they aren't watered down.

I mean really, is eight bucks THAT MUCH???
12-02-2008, 08:37 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubit86 View Post
Whoa! Yes, SOME of their games are overpriced, but they make (mostly) quality games.

Asphalt 4 is fun, BIA is !!AWESOME!!, etc...

Them and EA make really good games so long as they aren't watered down.

I mean really, is eight bucks THAT MUCH???
With 8 bucks I could buy Dizzybee 8 times =) which is a really polished game imo.
Although, thats just speaking hypothetically.
12-02-2008, 08:43 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,308
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeersoup View Post
I've never liked gameloft to begin with, only because of their games. But now I'm starting to hate them for their prices... Like is UNO really worth 8 bucks?
Dude, Gameloft is starting to be my favorite game company for iPhone because of their games!

Guitar Rock Tour is where they started to get some really great games! I love this one!

Brothers in Arms just freaking BLEW MY MIND, it's soooooooo fun!!!!

And I know Gameloft does overprice a few of their games, but most of their games are higher quality than anything in the app store.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,401
I not need these game, my Anglish is perfact alrady!
12-02-2008, 09:06 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Atlantic Ocean
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Dude, Gameloft is starting to be my favorite game company for iPhone because of their games!

Guitar Rock Tour is where they started to get some really great games! I love this one!

Brothers in Arms just freaking BLEW MY MIND, it's soooooooo fun!!!!

And I know Gameloft does overprice a few of their games, but most of their games are higher quality than anything in the app store.
Agreed!
I love gameloft
I cant wait for Ferrai, it looks prettty awesome

"Insert generic signature here"