SORTEE - A brand-new genre of game needs your feedback

12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
SORTEE - A brand-new genre of game needs your feedback

Hey guys, we are looking for feedback on our new action-puzzle game Sortee. Sortee is about sorting objects according to different criteria: colors, material, location, usage and many others. Sounds simple? Yes, but you have to be sharp, focused, quick and accurate to succeed!💩

Watch the video: http://youtu.be/Yr3aeu5IL-8

Youtube link | Pop Up

IF YOU WANT TO TEST THE GAME, please send us email to fun@flowstudiogames.com so we can add you to TestFlight and send you a short questionnaire.

We would really appreciate your time and feedback on how we can improve Sortee and make it an absolutely fantastic game.💩

We will sort it out
Petr&Richard
Flow Studio

www.sorteegame.com

12-20-2012, 01:37 PM
We have prepared 6 infographic episodes about Sortee development. This is part 1 about initial idea. I hope you will find it interesting and fun to read!

12-20-2012, 03:57 PM
U sure your in the right section? Would you not rather post in the upcoming section? And brand new genre, really? You probably missed a ton of sorting games then..
12-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Ugly View Post
U sure your in the right section?
I'd say that depends on the wished feedback: possible players or other developers?

Anyway, I like the infographic. There are not enough game developers thinking of such ideas BEFORE the game release.
12-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Hi A.D. and mr. UGLY. The reason for posting both here in developers section and in upcoming is clear: we are looking for feedback from both groups. Usually developer has different point of view then casual gamer. You devs have broader overview, can comment more in-depth topics e.g. game mechanics or UI.

Anyway I agree there are other sorting games but if you mr. UGLY can show me an example very similar to Sortee I would be glad for comparison, really!

A.D., thanks and I hope you will like also the newest part about CONCEPT.

12-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Infographics about Sortee CONCEPT. What do you think about the navigation and design approach? Is it something players will appreciate or does everything needs to by "candy-sweet-hyper-polished"?

Last edited by FlowStudioGames; 12-26-2012 at 03:41 PM.