★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Rasta Monkey 1.6 with new levels!

06-29-2009, 06:08 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Rasta Monkey 1.6 with new levels!

Hey Guys,

We just submitted Rasta Monkey 1.6 to the app store (which means it would hopefully take no longer than a week from now to get Apple's approval).

The new update has 5 new levels with new game elements and monsters. With the 5 different characters you have in the game (and they are really different in terms of weight and speed), it actually means you now have 25 new levels of Rasta Monkey to play with, with no extra fee

Here is a short video displaying the new features, so enjoy it! (and if you love the game, help us spread the word about it by retweeting the link and sending to friends):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjWfCIwRJs

Respecta, Noam
06-29-2009, 06:11 AM
damn 27 megs to re-download? have to wait till i get home from the office! Thanks for updating!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans

06-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegmans View Post
damn 27 megs to re-download? have to wait till i get home from the office! Thanks for updating!
Thanks Wegmans! The update was just submitted and still havent been approved, so take your time
06-29-2009, 06:39 AM
Awesome!! I downloaded this game quite awhile ago, but for some reason or another, I never managed to find the time to play past the first few levels.

Seeing this video now though has put me back in the mood to fire it up again, so that hopefully when the update comes out, I'll be ready to play these new levels...

By the way, I embedded the video here, to make viewing quicker:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
06-29-2009, 07:33 AM
Thats a cool trailer. Looks like some nice new gameplay mechanics in the update, can't wait. The only problem is i've got so many good games to play and so little time to play them!

Games I'm Playing: Jetpack Joyride, Infinity Blade 2, Batman, COD
Waiting For: Thunderbeam, Lostwinds, GTA3, Sonic CD
06-29-2009, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noam View Post
Hey Guys,

We just submitted Rasta Monkey 1.6 to the app store (which means it would hopefully take no longer than a week from now to get Apple's approval).

The new update has 5 new levels with new game elements and monsters. With the 5 different characters you have in the game (and they are really different in terms of weight and speed), it actually means you now have 25 new levels of Rasta Monkey to play with, with no extra fee

Here is a short video displaying the new features, so enjoy it! (and if you love the game, help us spread the word about it by retweeting the link and sending to friends):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjWfCIwRJs

Respecta, Noam
Congrat's Noam!!!! I can't wait to give the new level's a shot. Not only that, but am eagerly anticipating nitako's next game. Thanks for the hard work my friend

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
06-29-2009, 09:46 AM
hahaa love the video. can't wait

Recommended Games: JunkJack
06-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Awesome! Gotta love rasta. I was actually just in st Thomas and they are like all Rastafarians.

Any upcoming games?

Plus+ Account- Hobbes
06-29-2009, 11:48 AM
That's good news. I've been waiting for a content update ever since this came out. It's a great game, I just thought it was short. Can't wait to get back into it.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
06-29-2009, 11:50 AM
best part of this game is the music...just sit back relax and let it play