SquareEnix Wishlist/Realistic list

12-25-2012, 11:27 AM
SquareEnix Wishlist/Realistic list

As we all saw FFV is coming to ios, along with other squareenix or final fantasy games. This is easy, make a list of 5 games you want from square and then a list of 5 games you expect. Include reasons if you want.

Wishlist
1 FFVI - duh
2 Secret of Evermore - I LOVED this game, but I doubt it gets remade. It just did not sell well.
3 FFIX - no chance, but another game I loved.
4 FFVII - Same as 9, maybe in a couple years, as phones get more powerful.
5 Chronotrigger : Crimson Echoes - I know this WILL never happen. But I have played it, and they did a great job. (they being not square.)

Realistic List
1 FFVI - just the natural progression of things. 6 follows 5
2 FF Mystic Quest - I feel this game has to be an easy to port, and they might throw this out there as a starter RPG or nostalgia.
3 Breath of Fire - just a feeling. This should probably be on my Wishlist too:
4 Final fantasy 4 the After years - another feeling, but already a DS game, I see this being ported.
5 final fantasy tactics a2 - yeah!
12-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Seeing as how they've already ported a handful of DS games (and even PSP) games, I can assume that those would come first.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind

12-25-2012, 12:46 PM
None of the games in your "realistic" list seem too realistic besides FFVI and FFIV After Years (which never came to the DS). Also, Breath of Fire is more of a Capcom franchise than Square Enix.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
12-26-2012, 12:30 AM
I'd actually love to see SE come up with a touchscreen original bullet hell shooter. It seems odd that despite being Japanese they haven't done a bullet hell.

Also (though very unlikely), I want to see them make a runner-cum-platformer with some crazy weird mechanics.

PS: Is it just me or did some posts actually get removed from this thread? I don't remember them being "bad" in any way...so why were they removed?
12-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings..

i know not a lot of people will agree but i want it to come to iOS. insta-buy!

GC : oahaij
Solstice Arena : oahaij

add me maybe?
12-26-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioahaij View Post
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings..

i know not a lot of people will agree but i want it to come to iOS. insta-buy!
I loved Revenant Wings too.

But my #1 wishlist title still goes to... Vagrant Story.

And then... Xenogears, Front Mission titles, and maybe some Star Ocean love too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-26-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
I'd actually love to see SE come up with a touchscreen original bullet hell shooter. It seems odd that despite being Japanese they haven't done a bullet hell.

Also (though very unlikely), I want to see them make a runner-cum-platformer with some crazy weird mechanics.

PS: Is it just me or did some posts actually get removed from this thread? I don't remember them being "bad" in any way...so why were they removed?
My post did about them being too expensive.
10 for an app
I can get a Xbox 360 arcade game for that.
12-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
My post did about them being too expensive.
10 for an app
I can get a Xbox 360 arcade game for that.
Yeah can the mods please explain the situation here? My post (I can't remember exactly on what) got deleted too. I think it had something to do with pricing as well.

Why can't we talk about hoping SE reduces the price of their game? I don't think either of our posts had any sort of "venom" to it.
12-26-2012, 11:45 AM
Why not the ports of DS Dragon Quests and Tactics Ogre PSP? Should be possible/plausible enough. I really hope that they do it.

Favorites: Puzzle Quest, The Quest, Sway, Glyder, Reign of Swords, Flight of the Amazon Queen
12-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Einhander
Parasite eve 1 & 2
Vagrant story
Xenogears

I can live with just einhander (the one game I don't have on my Vita)