★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Low Grav Racer! Excited! Any word on the price!?

12-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Low Grav Racer! Excited! Any word on the price!?

Hey I'm pretty excited about Low Grav Racer which should be out any day now!

Anyone know how much it should be????
I'm trying to plan my spending and see if I'll have enough for everything coming out this month that I want.

So yeah, any word on the price!?!?!?

thanks!
12-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM11 View Post
Hey I'm pretty excited about Low Grav Racer which should be out any day now!

Anyone know how much it should be????
I'm trying to plan my spending and see if I'll have enough for everything coming out this month that I want.

So yeah, any word on the price!?!?!?

thanks!
I hope. Apple is killing me with putting the full name in the autofill in the App Store and when I go through it, no dice.. Happened with Dr. Awesome, too. Definately out by the end of the week, with the name in autofill already.

12-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I don't know what the price is gonna be but I'm gonna buy it fo sho.
12-02-2008, 08:13 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by {klondike} View Post
I don't know what the price is gonna be but I'm gonna buy it fo sho.
Hey, klondike. Yea, I'm definately gonna buy it. What with all of the games coming out, I'm going to have to control myself with iTunes gift cards. A $50 should work til Xmas.

Scratch that, $100.
12-02-2008, 08:34 PM
i realllllyyyy want this game. i just hope its not 10 bucks, cause i might have to decide between this and rolando...
12-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
I think the game looks OK, but I don't plan on buying it. I think it looks to be worth around $5-8, though. If it's lower than that, I might buy it

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-03-2008, 07:53 AM
I contacted the devs and someone messaged me back saying it would be available for 2.99 or 3.49... dont know what he meant by that...

lol... plus, im not so good with money translations so could someone tell me how much that is in american dollars???
thanks
12-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterM11 View Post
I contacted the devs and someone messaged me back saying it would be available for 2.99 or 3.49... dont know what he meant by that...

lol... plus, im not so good with money translations so could someone tell me how much that is in american dollars???
thanks
Sure, that'll be 5 or 6 dollars.

JC.
12-03-2008, 09:14 AM
I'll bet the game will be $6. Saw some youtube footage of it - looks absolutely beautiful