Outer Empires MMO for iPhone/iPod - iPhone Video
Information - About Outer Empires
Outer Empires is a space based massively multi-player online game created for both the iPhone/iPod Touch and desktop browsers.
Every player will be able to create an online persona in a persistent galaxy; from that point on they can choose from a number of different careers to progress through the game. The game is set up in a sandbox style, to allow players to choose how their character develops.
Players will have a variety of options, including:
- Fly missions (transport, fighter, freight, exploration, bounty) to earn credits and experience.
- Set up colonies (Mining, Food Production, Manufacture, Development/Research).
- Run/join factions (guilds) within the game.
- Take control of and fight for systems (either themselves or as part of a faction).
- Buy/Mod/Build/Sell ships using a number of variable items that can be created from the manufacture plants players set up.
- Trade with other players and the system.
Last edited by Paul Hutson; 06-29-2009 at 12:27 PM.