Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2014, 02:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Wrestling Revolution 3D (by MDickie)

This game will be the best game by beating out WWE 2k15 and other wrestling game.Here is the gameplay of this game
[url]http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=18jb1l5si#/watch?v=Lk-0tSZBFkY[/url]

Well the realism of this game may not be good but the hardcore matches and the career mode are best.Mdickie's game is not having a big fan base now but I think after this game releases the fan base can grew into million.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:24 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

[url]http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Lk-0tSZBFkY[/url]
Old 09-07-2014, 05:54 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Any idea when this is out?Cant wait!
Old 09-07-2014, 10:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Loved the other game
Might not look as good as WWE games but plays better than any out there
Old 09-07-2014, 11:57 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Okay...so what's the point of this thread? Is there any news on whether or not this is coming to iOS?

Wrestling Revolution Pro for the iOS is my favourite wrestling game. Before that, I was playing the crappy WWE WrestleFest game (which is no longer available due to THQ going down). From the looks of the videos, I think this is a vast improvement over WRP with its 3D attributes and more variety in and out of the ring. I don't play WWE games, because once I discovered Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2 years ago, there was no other wrestling game that I felt could match its power of customization. This game would probably play amazing on the iPad devices.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenwcw View Post
This game will be the best game by beating out WWE 2k15 and other wrestling game.Here is the gameplay of this game
http://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=1...?v=Lk-0tSZBFkY

Well the realism of this game may not be good but the hardcore matches and the career mode are best.Mdickie's game is not having a big fan base now but I think after this game releases the fan base can grew into million.
Is this 'new' game any different than the one this dev has had out for a really long time now?
Old 09-08-2014, 11:14 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTNLegend View Post
Okay...so what's the point of this thread? Is there any news on whether or not this is coming to iOS?

Wrestling Revolution Pro for the iOS is my favourite wrestling game. Before that, I was playing the crappy WWE WrestleFest game (which is no longer available due to THQ going down). From the looks of the videos, I think this is a vast improvement over WRP with its 3D attributes and more variety in and out of the ring. I don't play WWE games, because once I discovered Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2 years ago, there was no other wrestling game that I felt could match its power of customization. This game would probably play amazing on the iPad devices.
A beta version will come out after the end of September for IOS.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Any more news about this?
Old 09-20-2014, 04:12 AM

Really looking forward to this since wrestling revolution is my go to wrestling game for iOS. For those looking for the latest news I strongly recommend checking out his Facebook page where he gives a bunch of project updates: https://www.facebook.com/MDickieFans
Old 09-20-2014, 04:21 AM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Looks incredible not sure why it runs so slow though(maybe in progress),I would suggest amping the physics upto 11 specially hit detection up and having a locked 60fps.Though the gameplay looks incredible.keep it up mate.

Closed Thread