★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Simulation/Monster games?

01-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Simulation/Monster games?

Hey guys, I'm Thea and I'm newish here. I love reading reviews and threads here, they've been super helpful.

But I've been looking for a good simulation game (maybe one like tiny tower) or a good monster game (like MinoMonsters) that isn't too repetitive or iap heavy, and I haven't found a good one so far. I love tiny towers and how bux are easy to earn, but it gets boring after a while. and MinoMonsters is just bad xD

So, any other games I might be interested in?

Thanks for any advice!

edit: a good one would be monster life, but it's gameloft :P
01-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Check out the Kariosoft games for simulation games. Game Dev Story is probably the best of the bunches, but check out all of them.

01-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Thank you so much!
01-23-2013, 10:13 AM
If kairosoft hurrys up and brings "beastie bay" over to iOS from android then we will all be in good shape.

It's a kairo style sim but has pokemonish battles and monster raising.
01-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Anyone into haypi monster?
01-23-2013, 04:47 PM
That sounds amazing, I wish theyd bring it over D:

Ooh, haypi monster? I'll check it out, thanks~!
01-23-2013, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
No its a cash in the worst form of iap ill wait for zenforms update.
Oh, bummer :/. Do you still check out geo society, and in case anyone else is wondering that may be a neat monster capture game that is complete btw. I'm still looking forward to micromon. Ever since I saw the footage they put on their Facebook I officially can't wait XD.
01-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Its a fun game like the story but so far I haven't found a close thing to Pokemon yet. Maybe micromon will be the answer but who knows when the release will be. Star command might actually come out before micromon
I am hoping for a February release or even March. I suggested that they could make a poll on Facebook deciding price. (From prices 99cents-$6.99)
01-23-2013, 08:40 PM
I think haypi monster is ok, don't like how it must be connected to wifi though. I'll check out geosociety
01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
It's the closest Pokemon clone out there
Sounds great Are the graphics nice?