Support our Sponsors:

Old 12-29-2012, 12:28 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

I just picked up symphony of eternity from kemco. Was a few 99 cent games on sale by them so i just randomly grabbed one lol.

So far it's good been playing it for around 2 hours now. Some hard boss battles if you dont stock up on potions etc.

Story so far is ok, nothing top notch but not bad at all.

I just been tired of online gaming lately (which is what i do 99% of the time). So i've been on a 2d mmo kick now. Need a break from all the smack talk etc.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:17 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Orisis legends has a save bug I wouldn't recommend that one till its fixed.
Strange... I haven't come across any sort of save bug... Guess I should go back and re-read the thread... I haven't gone through it since back when it was released. =o/
Old 12-29-2012, 02:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
You should also check out Lunar Silver Star Story if you haven't played it previously in another platform....

And if you're even remotely interested in Action RPGs, CrimsonHeart, Osiris Legends, Squids (1&2) and Bastion are must haves.

As far as Kemco goes... If you're looking for deeper gameplay, you might want to check out Dark Gate or Fantasy Chronicle first. They're both on sale right now for $0.99 each. If you're more interested in pretty straight forward gameplay... Grinsia, Eve of the Genesis and Alphadia are great. Nice stories, and pretty straightforward, but still have enough depth in the equip/skill department to keep them interesting. Grinsia and Alphadia 2 are both on sale right now too. I should also say that the original Alphadia is kind of grindy, but if you're willing to put the time into it, its a wonderful game. Right now I'm playing through it a second time. Symphony of Eternity is kind of in between the straightforward and depthy mechanics... If I'm remembering correctly. And it's also on sale ATM as well. Actually, the only Kemco games that aren't on sale right now are the original Alphadia and Eve of the Genesis.

Anywho... Good luck!
I got bastion on pc from indie humble bundle. But iw anted to get it for my iphone but i seen on the page it's only for iphone4 S and up. So out of luck on that one.

Shame it's a good game would love to have a mobile verison.

Lunar i plan on getting I had preordered it back on sega cd from a game rental place down the street from me as a kid. LOL probably one of the few people who actually preordered games back then.