★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hatch - A Cute Pet that Lives Inside Your Phone (Impending & Realmac Software)

01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillryu View Post

I wish we could do that with early adopters and some kind of exclusivity with the actual app, but it doesn't seem straightforward with the distribution options we have. Has that been done with an iOS game before, where you can download it but you're locked out until you get an invite code or something? Seems like it would be extremely… polarizing
You can always use TestFlight!
01-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Can anyone give me a link to download this on my phone..??

01-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo527 View Post
You can always use TestFlight!
We have thousands of early adopters! TestFlight allows like, 100 people. I don't know if we want to make a lottery out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbitEnerg View Post
Can anyone give me a link to download this on my phone..??

Not yet! Hoping this spring.

Reading through a long thread hunting for a really fun, addictive iOS game? PLAY MINE!
01-02-2013, 11:02 PM
If you do testflight I wanna join. I been using it
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
iOS 6 only?
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
If you do testflight I wanna join. I been using it
If we have some slots left for community testers during the testing portion I'll try to include you! Just no promises on there being these extra slots by then, we'll have to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereswally View Post
iOS 6 only?
Yep it requires iOS 6. I hope that doesn't prevent many people from adopting a pet by the time we launch (this spring)!

Reading through a long thread hunting for a really fun, addictive iOS game? PLAY MINE!
01-22-2013, 08:57 PM
any news on this right now?
01-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriilabsjoy View Post
any news on this right now?
We're working away towards our spring target for release! That means finishing up all our features over the next few weeks, then focusing on polish and bug squishing.

The bugs are super important to squash in Hatch, because they often manifest in really weird creature behavior or sometimes losing your pet. We're trying our best not to rush things to keep everything solid.

I think we'll try to get some kind of a progress update together for our early adopters since a lot of you are wondering Stay tuned and thanks for asking.

01-23-2013, 12:47 AM
alright! thanks for responding ,now im excited on SPARKY
02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
march is getting closer .i mean spring

any teaser? haha