Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-30-2012, 02:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
this is the weirdest thread i ever read in my life ... either czone is obsessed with the game nd shud seek medical help or he's secretly a developer/developer's friend ... if he's not a developer i would like an actual developer in here ... right now all of this false advertising is making me not even want to try it
this.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
this is the weirdest thread i ever read in my life ... either czone is obsessed with the game nd shud seek medical help or he's secretly a developer/developer's friend ... if he's not a developer i would like an actual developer in here ... right now all of this false advertising is making me not even want to try it
Don't know what your point with this post is, I already explained why I posted about this game. But by all means, please dont try it. No one really cares. Please post contructive posts in the future
Old 12-30-2012, 02:35 PM

Can't be bothered reading all the stuff before this post.

I noticed the game about two days ago and have been playing pretty much none stop since. No energy requirements or waiting times. Good graphics and so far no problems or bugs for me and its kept me entertained for all of those two days while I'm away from home.

IAP is present if you want to compete you need to make 1 purchase I'd say due to it giving 1 extra team spot. Anyway the games good for collecting, levelling and evolving along with levels to complete and challenges. There's also 1v1 and 2v2 pvp and a pvp ladder rankings.

Last edited by ste86uk; 12-30-2012 at 02:38 PM..
Old 12-30-2012, 02:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

It saddens me how shallow "some" people in this community are, I thought I was doing something great to give a shoutout to those that loved/loves pokemon games on this forum, I know there hasn't been a good pokemon clone untill now not to mention a game that isn't a forced gold sink, thats why I really want to get the word out and let people know. But sadly there are so much hate, calling it false review, advertisement etc.

I thought this was a community where people share great game tips with eachother, which is why I always come here to check on new great games. But I was wrong.

I hope you pokemon lovers will see this and hopefully have fun and for you haters, don't play this game, one less hater in game, the better.

As for me I wont be posting more here.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czone View Post
It saddens me how shallow "some" people in this community are, I thought I was doing something great to give a shoutout to those that loved/loves pokemon games on this forum, I know there hasn't been a good pokemon clone untill now not to mention a game that isn't a forced gold sink, thats why I really want to get the word out and let people know. But sadly there are so much hate, calling it false review, advertisement etc.

I thought this was a community where people share great game tips with eachother, which is why I always come here to check on new great games. But I was wrong.

I hope you pokemon lovers will see this and hopefully have fun and for you haters, don't play this game, one less hater in game, the better.

i win
Old 12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czone View Post

The 'shallow haters' that you are referring to are members of TouchArcade that have been around a while, and can spot BS a mile away. They believe, as do I, that you are in some way affiliated with this game. If I'm wrong, I apologise. But judging from your posts, I doubt that I am. People appreciate honesty.

Also, if you do decide to post here again please stop referencing the game 'Pokemon'. 14 references to Pokemon/Pikachu in 11 posts is overdoing it.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:45 PM

Well I'm 27 and couldn't care less about Pokemon. I enjoy all rpg and strategy games ect and people do make false reviews on the App Store but the game is real and my opinion of it is too.

I've spent longer on this than I have on anything I've purchased in months bar ravensword.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:58 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
The nerve for someone to call toucharcade users shallow because we are truthful. Please refrain from posting if you wanna downgrade us. I spotted BS from the reviews. Us "haters" are the users who hate bogus freemeium that "is not bad" and how is this "the best Pokemon game ever" there's better choices out there and are premeium.
Sorry, but he's right. Many members of this forum are plain rude (yourself included) If your so disinterested in the game then don't post about it. Iv'e noticed that a large majority of members come here to vent, and take out their frustration on people simply enjoying something. So just don't post and leave the thread alone some people come here to look for information and you just ruin that, and in so the point of the site. So.... scram troll
Old 12-30-2012, 04:14 PM

Aye I think people should chill and talk about the game or review the game ect, going to get nowhere this way.

Some people will love it and some will hate it as with all games.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

That's enough folks. This thread is in dire need of cleaning up, but I'm just gonna leave it as it is. While all your points are valid, they just completely derail the thread. Let's try to keep things on-topic, OK?

Last edited by metalcasket; 12-30-2012 at 04:20 PM..