★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czone View Post
I totally agree with you xbtran But you have to admit tho, about the VIP part, its still one of the more fair freemmium game out there, since you get acess to everything even without paying a dime. It really isn't forcing you to get VIP5 or you cant enjoy the game. There are so many games out there that just forces you to buy coins all the time.
Yea I do agree with you there. This game really doesn't feel like a freemium as you can play as much as you want. And yea it doesn't force you to get VIP 5 in any way at all but I feel like those that do will probably be the ones on top of the ladder/pvp scores, so I sort of have a feeling that I need to spend money in order to be competitive. Though, at the moment it isn't too much of a problem for me because I'm not taking the game too seriously.

Do you know what the prestige from tournament ladders do? Are they simply aesthetic? And I'm looking on the VIP Priveleges list. What are the VIP Rank Rewards? Is it just referring to # 6 (One seal card and 1000 money everyday) and 7 (a special monster just for VIP players)?
12-30-2012, 02:11 PM
this is the weirdest thread i ever read in my life ... either czone is obsessed with the game nd shud seek medical help or he's secretly a developer/developer's friend ... if he's not a developer i would like an actual developer in here ... right now all of this false advertising is making me not even want to try it

12-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
Yea I do agree with you there. This game really doesn't feel like a freemium as you can play as much as you want. And yea it doesn't force you to get VIP 5 in any way at all but I feel like those that do will probably be the ones on top of the ladder/pvp scores, so I sort of have a feeling that I need to spend money in order to be competitive. Though, at the moment it isn't too much of a problem for me because I'm not taking the game too seriously.

Do you know what the prestige from tournament ladders do? Are they simply aesthetic? And I'm looking on the VIP Priveleges list. What are the VIP Rank Rewards? Is it just referring to # 6 (One seal card and 1000 money everyday) and 7 (a special monster just for VIP players)?
Ah i see Well prestige is something you gather in order to buy 2 monsters, poe which is that bear you got from the start, incase you like him a lot and want to breed him. The other one is a unicorn that you can get. There is also honors that you get from doing pvp, you can go to the shop and there is a section of things you can buy from pvping aswell. As for VIP, its basically just upgrade to what the VIP1 has. Like VIP2 get 2 seal card and 2000 everyday, as for monster thats just one time deal. You wont get more for going higher in VIP.
12-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
this is the weirdest thread i ever read in my life ... either czone is obsessed with the game nd shud seek medical help or he's secretly a developer/developer's friend ... if he's not a developer i would like an actual developer in here ... right now all of this false advertising is making me not even want to try it
this.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJT View Post
Don't know what your point with this post is, I already explained why I posted about this game. But by all means, please dont try it. No one really cares. Please post contructive posts in the future
12-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Can't be bothered reading all the stuff before this post.

I noticed the game about two days ago and have been playing pretty much none stop since. No energy requirements or waiting times. Good graphics and so far no problems or bugs for me and its kept me entertained for all of those two days while I'm away from home.

IAP is present if you want to compete you need to make 1 purchase I'd say due to it giving 1 extra team spot. Anyway the games good for collecting, levelling and evolving along with levels to complete and challenges. There's also 1v1 and 2v2 pvp and a pvp ladder rankings.

Last edited by ste86uk; 12-30-2012 at 02:38 PM.
12-30-2012, 02:49 PM
It saddens me how shallow "some" people in this community are, I thought I was doing something great to give a shoutout to those that loved/loves pokemon games on this forum, I know there hasn't been a good pokemon clone untill now not to mention a game that isn't a forced gold sink, thats why I really want to get the word out and let people know. But sadly there are so much hate, calling it false review, advertisement etc.

I thought this was a community where people share great game tips with eachother, which is why I always come here to check on new great games. But I was wrong.

I hope you pokemon lovers will see this and hopefully have fun and for you haters, don't play this game, one less hater in game, the better.

As for me I wont be posting more here.
12-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
It saddens me how shallow "some" people in this community are, I thought I was doing something great to give a shoutout to those that loved/loves pokemon games on this forum, I know there hasn't been a good pokemon clone untill now not to mention a game that isn't a forced gold sink, thats why I really want to get the word out and let people know. But sadly there are so much hate, calling it false review, advertisement etc.

I thought this was a community where people share great game tips with eachother, which is why I always come here to check on new great games. But I was wrong.

I hope you pokemon lovers will see this and hopefully have fun and for you haters, don't play this game, one less hater in game, the better.

i win
12-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:

The 'shallow haters' that you are referring to are members of TouchArcade that have been around a while, and can spot BS a mile away. They believe, as do I, that you are in some way affiliated with this game. If I'm wrong, I apologise. But judging from your posts, I doubt that I am. People appreciate honesty.

Also, if you do decide to post here again please stop referencing the game 'Pokemon'. 14 references to Pokemon/Pikachu in 11 posts is overdoing it.
12-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Well I'm 27 and couldn't care less about Pokemon. I enjoy all rpg and strategy games ect and people do make false reviews on the App Store but the game is real and my opinion of it is too.

I've spent longer on this than I have on anything I've purchased in months bar ravensword.