App description: Medieval background + Fantasy world
A magical story about a group of sword goddesses

The story of Sword Goddess happened in a fantasy world- PoleyKania. The war between God of Creation and God of Chaos started from the beginning of the world and never stopped. Time flies so quickly. On the one hundred memorial ceremony of the strongest nation- Remilia Dukedom on the PoleyKania continentthe pope presiding over the ceremony and the king disappeared at the City of Truth for unknown reasons. Even the Royal Guards of Remilia were gone. Under desperation, Rosalind Princess led the several elite knights and set out light to search for her father. Instead they never came back. In the end, the strongest knight of the Rosalind Princess Knightage Miranda went to the City of Truth by herself after breaking through many obstacles...

Features:
Graceful visual effect like a roll of scenic painting
Dulcet music brings you with melodious auditory enjoyment
1. Costumes explosion and finalization system creat absolutely stimulative play experience;
2. Cleansing/recovering system gives you diversified options for characters;
3. Combat mode is similar to Infinity Blade and Blood & Glory with classic RPG elements;
4. Numerous hidden elements for you to explore;
5. Rich collection elements, abundant props and equipments for you to find.

Supporting platform:
iPhone4s,iPhone5,iPad2,iPad3,iPad4,iPad mini,iPod touch 5

Vovin's comments:

Wow - big wall of text.
So, what's this? Anyone tried it yet?
12-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Well one this has to be fake as its a new game but has been put in price drops and freebies. 2 the way they wrote devices supported is cluttered. Maybe I'm wrong but my bs senses are tingling

DAMMIT. That was me. I accidentally posted it in the wrong section. Thanks gor moving!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

12-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Well one this has to be fake as its a new game but has been put in price drops and freebies. 2 the way they wrote devices supported is cluttered. Maybe I'm wrong but my bs senses are tingling
Well, no ingame screenies, wall of text like that and good image up front seems like bull to me too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Check the file size though...it's tempting

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
12-24-2012, 04:54 PM
^LOL yeah... and it says they used Unreal tech.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
^LOL yeah... and it says they used Unreal tech.
Maybe they told the truth, it's not real!
12-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Currently downlading! Won't be able to leave my impressions right away though.

Find me on Twitter
12-24-2012, 05:20 PM
This looks grat, but it will probably just be some photos or a little mini game.
12-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Currently downlading! Won't be able to leave my impressions right away though.
No i want them imps nao!

12-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
No i want them imps nao!
And you shall have them! Surpringly there's a game behind that shady screenshot. It's not retina on the ipad, powered by the unreal engine and plays a bit like infinity blade. Outside of those one on one fights you can move freely using a virtual joystick.

But the gameplay is a mess. For starters, there's no tutorial whatsoever. You're left to figure out how to fight (and even start the fight which isn't that straightforward), no explanations of your special skills, no instructions on what you need to do when you level up, the game is full of mistakes in the translation, riddled with bugs (you can't equip a new weapon).

And the gameplay itself is boring. The attacks are way too quick and different which makes it impossible to counterattack or even parry those attacks. There's no balance at all, sometimes you'll be able to defeat an enemy with one single strike of your sword but the next one will require a thousand use of those skills...

It's neither pretty nor polished. Avoid like the plague

Warning: This was based on a "pre-alpha" build that was mistakenly uploaded before the itunes connect shutdown. Nevertheless, most of my points are still valid.

Find me on Twitter

Last edited by killercow; 12-28-2012 at 06:42 AM.