★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help Volty for iPad ($0.99 > FREE)

01-01-2013, 10:13 AM
Help Volty for iPad ($0.99 > FREE)

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Been meaning to say this...

Just so you know, you tend to post pretty cool stuff that I often wouldn't likely have seen otherwise, and this one is no exception.

Just played 4 levels, and I'm captivated.

Thanks for posting, and keep them coming!

DBC

I could never give up.

01-01-2013, 11:09 AM
How many levels in there?
01-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossepy View Post
Realizing the question is likely not directed at me, and I don't have an answer...

If there were only the five that I can see (4 played and 1 new), I would still recommend picking this up.

From the opening screen, the game oozes quality. It is definitely a game, but it's as much a unique experience that reminds one of why we play games on our iPads...

tl;dr: Not sure, but even if there were only 5, I'd still strongly recommend checking it out...

DBC

I could never give up.
01-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Been meaning to say this...

Just so you know, you tend to post pretty cool stuff that I often wouldn't likely have seen otherwise, and this one is no exception.

Just played 4 levels, and I'm captivated.

Thanks for posting, and keep them coming!

DBC
Thank you, I really appreciate it In this section of forums I always try to post something about the less known games that deserve some attention, and because of the AppStore nature those games are lost in the jungle of other titles, and remain there unknown and with a couple of reviews. I have over 600 great games on my iTunes and many, many of them are abandoned by their devs (or even removed from the store) just because sale was not the best. So if I can help someone with just a couple of clicks by posting a new thread then why not? Good games deserve recognition, and this forum is a great place for finding AppStore gems

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossepy View Post
I donít have an iPad but from what I can see on the gameplay videos this game is worth getting for free even if it has only 5 levels, just for the unique and original experience. For free you have nothing to lose.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
08-11-2015, 10:15 AM
FREE again!

Watch that! Brilliant trailer video:

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 08-11-2015 at 10:18 AM.
08-12-2015, 01:47 AM
I was hesitant due to the screenshots, but the trailer is very cool! Must check out!
08-12-2015, 02:09 AM
That's one of the games I never heard of, thanks. downloading it now.
12-04-2015, 10:40 AM
Free again!
06-28-2016, 02:04 PM
Sale!🔌