★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dirtymartini
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 27.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You are a SWAT door gunner and your mission is to protect the human survivors as they run for their lives to safety.
Using your devastating armaments onboard your attack chopper, in addition to sentry guns on the ground, gun down and terminate endless waves of zombies as they try to breach the brain bank!
Easy controls- aim with one finger , fire with the other finger..

Full 3D Graphics! Zoom in and gun down fully animated 3d zombies.
Switch between Machine gun and Rocket Launcher depending on the size and distance of the zombie swarm.
Use your sentry guns to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat when they are in range

HARDCORE WEAPONS
7.62 mm fully automatic door mounted machine gun
Air to Ground firing Rocket Launcher
Rocket launching Sentry Guns

COLLECT a Coins Reward for each ZOMBIE KILL
Use coin bonuses to upgrade your weapons and increase your zombie killing ability

COMPETE with OTHERS and Challenge your friends and other door gunners on the Game Centre Leaderboard!
UNIVERSALFor one low price you get iPhone, iPod Touch, and HD iPad versions of the game!
Zombie Brain Eaters is ONLY AVAILABLE on iOS!

Sanuku's comments:

12-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks like a good way to start the new year!
DL ing now.......

12-31-2012, 08:45 PM
^Let us know of your impressions!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-31-2012, 09:31 PM
Zombie Brain Eaters! An easy recommendation!
You play a sniper shooting from a helicopter! Your job is to protect the civilians running for their lives toward the centre of their city, the "Brain Bank". Zombies come from every direction and waddle their way to the Brain Bank. The animations are great and hilarious at the same time! You have three weapons to upgrade- Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher and Sentry Guns, there is also a bonus upgrade for an Airstrike. There are IAPs- starting from $.99 to $49.99 but don't be turned off- the coins are actually quite generous per game. I've only been playing a bit today and I already have the machine gun more than halfway upgraded and partly Rocket launcher and sentry guns! There might be a little grind to max them out but each game is very generous so far. The controls are quite excellent and no complaints. You can easily glide your right thumb against the subtle movement of the helicopter and target your zombies, while your left thumb shoots. There's also a zoom button that works great but as you upgrade your MG the improved accuracy sometimes doesn't even require a zoom in. By the way do not shoot a civilian and do not allow a zombie to breech your Brain Bank or its game over. While in zoom mode there's also some hilarious signs and names above shops and buildings in this make believe city- quite amusing.
So I'd say its very enjoyable and satisfying!
Great graphics, hilarious animation and characters , great sound effects!
Lots of fun.
Also should say keep an eye open for ammo that parachutes down. It's a good idea to target those too! And there is more than one type of zombie as you progress and have fun!

Last edited by Capricornman; 12-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.
01-01-2013, 03:23 AM
Sounds good, thanks for the impressions Capricornman!
01-01-2013, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Sounds good, thanks for the impressions Capricornman!
Glad to help!
01-01-2013, 07:31 AM
must try this ,looks very cool

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Hmmm. Graphics aren't bad but all the buttons are messed up on the iPod touch 5 as the text doesn't fit in the buttons.

Has potential though
01-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Zombie Brain Eaters! An easy recommendation!
You play a sniper shooting from a helicopter! Your job is to protect the civilians running for their lives toward the centre of their city, the "Brain Bank". Zombies come from every direction and waddle their way to the Brain Bank. The animations are great and hilarious at the same time! You have three weapons to upgrade- Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher and Sentry Guns, there is also a bonus upgrade for an Airstrike. There are IAPs- starting from $.99 to $49.99 but don't be turned off- the coins are actually quite generous per game. I've only been playing a bit today and I already have the machine gun more than halfway upgraded and partly Rocket launcher and sentry guns! There might be a little grind to max them out but each game is very generous so far. The controls are quite excellent and no complaints. You can easily glide your right thumb against the subtle movement of the helicopter and target your zombies, while your left thumb shoots. There's also a zoom button that works great but as you upgrade your MG the improved accuracy sometimes doesn't even require a zoom in. By the way do not shoot a civilian and do not allow a zombie to breech your Brain Bank or its game over. While in zoom mode there's also some hilarious signs and names above shops and buildings in this make believe city- quite amusing.
So I'd say its very enjoyable and satisfying!
Great graphics, hilarious animation and characters , great sound effects!
Lots of fun.
Also should say keep an eye open for ammo that parachutes down. It's a good idea to target those too! And there is more than one type of zombie as you progress and have fun!
Hmm...sounds a bit like CoM: Sniper!

I'm gonna have to check this out
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusjr98 View Post
Hmm...sounds a bit like CoM: Sniper!

I'm gonna have to check this out
Yep I'm having fun with it and the coin intake is quite good. Two half decent games can net roughly ten thousand coins- for the machine gun there's three categories to upgrade and the max is 25,000 so the grinding is not bad at all.the rocket launcher is a bit more but doable!