★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games with AirPlay

08-02-2013, 05:58 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Games with AirPlay

I just get a Apple TV 3 and Need Some Tips for Good Games - My Hardware is ipad 2 and iphone 4. I really like Shooter and taktic Games like B&C and Xcom. Can you help me please?
08-02-2013, 11:22 AM
#2
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Yes, go here, look in the toc (table of contents) for the most current list on TA of airplay widescreen games.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

The hdmi thread also covers appletv, joysticks, too so ask anything in there if you like.

Oh yeah, appletv and hdmi are very close like sisters so all the info in the thread pretty much apply to both.

Take care, Connector.

Last edited by Connector; 08-02-2013 at 11:24 AM.
08-02-2013, 11:24 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schinkenteppich View Post
I just get a Apple TV 3 and Need Some Tips for Good Games - My Hardware is ipad 2 and iphone 4. I really like Shooter and taktic Games like B&C and Xcom. Can you help me please?
No cannot. Don't have tactics games with Airplay. Play on your iPad.
08-02-2013, 11:34 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yes, go here, look in the toc (table of contents) for the most current list on TA of airplay widescreen games.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

The hdmi thread also covers appletv, joysticks, too so ask anything in there if you like.

Oh yeah, appletv and hdmi are very close like sisters so all the info in the thread pretty much apply to both.

Take care, Connector.
Thank you connector for your help and the link, helps much!

Thank you Ipadisgreat... Hm that's shi... B&C with airplay would be Fun. I Hope Some Developer Release more Games with this Future
08-02-2013, 12:12 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schinkenteppich View Post
Thank you connector for your help and the link, helps much!

Thank you Ipadisgreat... Hm that's shi... B&C with airplay would be Fun. I Hope Some Developer Release more Games with this Future
Since you have an Apple TV and an iPad, you would know the moment you stream games to your HDTV, that it does not work well because to control the game, you have to look at the screen because it is a touch screen, which then makes the tv redundant because you will end up, like me simply looking at the iPad in the end.

Very excited bout Apple's rumoured iController, which would solve this problem totally...
08-02-2013, 03:16 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Since you have an Apple TV and an iPad, you would know the moment you stream games to your HDTV, that it does not work well because to control the game, you have to look at the screen because it is a touch screen, which then makes the tv redundant because you will end up, like me simply looking at the iPad in the end.

Very excited bout Apple's rumoured iController, which would solve this problem totally...
I think i Need a Controller, too... Apple TV was Not my best idea. If i use my Bluetooth Keyboard it does Not work (Airplay). My idea was writing with a Big Keyboard (for iphone and ipad) and Stream it on a Big Screen (and Gaming of course).

Add to shopping cart:

-Controller
-HDMI Cable

The Toucharcade Support is Great !