★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simple in concept, deep in design, Hundreds is a puzzle game that requires quick fingers and deep thinking. Editor's Choice, #3 iPad App, #5 iPhone App!

"Five stars out of five!" ~ TouchArcade, Mac|Life, Gamezebo, SlideToPlay, 148Apps, GameSaku, AppStorm, PixelsApp and more

DESIGNED FOR AGES 2 TO 222

The goal of Hundreds: Grow at least 100 points between the circles in each puzzle. Circles turn red and volatile while being grown and if they collide, it's game over. It's that easy.

UNWIND YOUR MIND

Over 100 unique puzzles - no filler!
Elegant, minimalist graphics
Mesmerizing original soundtrack
Sync progress via iCloud

ACCOLADES

This is a game that challenges your brain and your fingertips... and, so far, the best new game of the young new year. ~ The New York Times

For a video game, this is nearly unprecedentedand a more complex accomplishment than it seems. ~ The Atlantic

A stylish-yet-minimal puzzle game... It's hard to explain, but genuinely hypnotic to play. ~ The Guardian

Most games on my iOS devices fall into the puzzle genre, but few of them possess the style and thoughtful design of Hundreds. ~ Wired

...it took the iPad to unlock the true potential of Hundreds. ~ Paste Magazine

Hundreds is a well crafted time killer, and like its predecessor Canabalt, impressively crafted, if often frustrating. For those seeking a stylish, challenging puzzle game, its worth every penny. ~ Boing Boing

Hundreds is every multi-touch puzzle game I ever wanted all at the same time. ~ Zach Gage - Creator of SpellTower

Hundreds is a Universal App with support for most devices, including iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone6, iPhone6+, and all iPads.

Sanuku's comments:

01-02-2013, 07:00 AM
Excited about this game. Can't wait to read some early impressions.

Playing: Alphabear, Tap Quest, Horizon Chase, Fruit Attacks

01-02-2013, 07:13 AM
The website and trailer are really neat.
http://playhundreds.com/

I feel like the expanding ball thing has been done quite a bit, though.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SimianLogic/filler-2
vs.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540694

Last edited by Athos; 01-02-2013 at 07:16 AM.
01-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Very much looking forward to this.

(Edited because price questions were answered)

For a universal app with iCloud sync though that is ok!

Last edited by New England Gamer; 01-02-2013 at 02:18 PM.
01-02-2013, 07:15 AM
So...is this the only game coming out tonight???
01-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Hmm, can I assume that iPod Touch 4G didn't the cut?
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
So...is this the only game coming out tonight???
There's some kind of Lego cart racer thing coming out.But that's all I've seen.On another note isn't this the same developer as canabalt,or am I just making this up?
01-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezman View Post
There's some kind of Lego cart racer thing coming out.But that's all I've seen.On another note isn't this the same developer as canabalt,or am I just making this up?
Yeah. It is.
01-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Interested in this one, but definitely need to see how it plays. Oh, and, uh...Happy New Year Sanuku!
01-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Interested in this one, but definitely need to see how it plays. Oh, and, uh...Happy New Year Sanuku!
Ha!