★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: >> Any questions, critic or suggestion, please contact us via Twitter (codeLuiz) or our website on facebook/landscapegame <<

Landscape is a game of construction and management of cities, in the mold of the classic in the genre!

Build structures, manage the population's needs, and control a complex flow of extraction and production of raw materials, goods, and others.

Future expansions will be available to for free to all players!

And no energy, green currencies, or In-App-Purchase! Buy once and enjoy the game without limitations, interruptions or advertisements!

In addition, we ask you player, to help us make Landscape, a game better and better! We are open to suggestions for improvements, bug fixes, interesting mechanical and every idea that might add to the game! Just contact us to have a nice chat!

Thank you for purchasing and good fun!
team Landscape
03-24-2015, 08:53 PM
i like a good city building game but that user view on itunes.... kind of puts me off it....

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)

03-25-2015, 12:47 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
This is the worst game I ever paid for!

Moving on the map is almost impossible, placing anything is more luck than everything else!

Does anybody at Apple really check an App before they put it into the store?

Sorry, but this is a bad joke ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
03-25-2015, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
This is the worst game I ever paid for!

Moving on the map is almost impossible, placing anything is more luck than everything else!

Does anybody at Apple really check an App before they put it into the store?

Sorry, but this is a bad joke ...
It means that is a very bad game?

Pine Entertainment
03-25-2015, 03:29 AM
In one word: YES!

Sorry for my bad english so I cannot explain it as good as I wish.

But on my both iDevices I was not able to navigate correct on the map. And it seems to be impossible to place houses etc. a little bit exact. Last: The graphics a even worse to that what you see in the screens in the AppStore.

I am going to ask Apple for a refund ... that will be my 4. refund in all the years and around 700 purchased games!

I really, really want a good Sim City but this is ... I have no words!

03-25-2015, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
Sorry for my bad english so I cannot explain it as good as I wish.
What are you talking about? You explained it perfectly...

Could you post a screenshots of the game? I want to see what the graphics really look like. I'm just wondering if this is a game with bad controls or an actual scam.
03-25-2015, 05:01 AM
Thank you, @Mythbuster. I understood. Your English is very good, not like me.

Pine Entertainment
03-25-2015, 05:03 AM
@Andre & Primoz: Thank you both! Very kind.

06-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Kind of interesting but UI could use a lot of work

Interesting if you want a game where you quickly place buildings to try to find the right combination to meet Citizen's demands before happiness runs out. UI could use a good amount of work. Also appears to be independently developed so it will be a while before and if it is more user friendly.

I played it for about 30 minutes or so so far. It is more of a fruit ninja like management game then a city building game. You are not trying to create a beautiful city and you can't really do that at least in this edition. Its more of quickly plopping down buildings to make the people happy. Its fruit ninja like in the way that you have a timer. Happiness drops if needs are not met. Once that drops to 0 you loose and are force to restart. The main goal is to balance the overall resource spread sheet and building organization doesn't matter at least as far as I got.