★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fantastic Knight - [By Minoraxis, Inc.] - $0.99 -> FREE

01-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Fantastic Knight - [By Minoraxis, Inc.] - $0.99 -> FREE

01-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Is this any good? I'm not at home so I can't download it yet (although is it > 50 MBs?). From the screenshots, it looks like a pretty decent little RPG.

GC ID: Jibba Junior.

01-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Fantastic Knight is an easy to recommend KRPG. It's got an intriguing politically based plot and two characters with different play styles with overlapping but separate stories. It's a no brainer for free. I prefer Fantastic Knight to Exitium, both are free and both worth your time.
01-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Fantastic Knight is an easy to recommend KRPG. It's got an intriguing politically based plot and two characters with different play styles with overlapping but separate stories. It's a no brainer for free. I prefer Fantastic Knight to Exitium, both are free and both worth your time.
You lost me at KRPG...

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
01-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
You lost me at KRPG...
Korean role playing game its a style. Unless you knew that and don't like those types of games.
01-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
You lost me at KRPG...
Yeah... that was sort of ranty... just try Fantastic Knight out and let us know what you think. Short version is it's worth it.
01-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Yeah... that was sort of ranty... just try Fantastic Knight out and let us know what you think. Short version is it's worth it.
My play on Jerry MacGuire was lost in translation, but no, not a fan of these iOS KRPGs. The gameplay is usually fine. It's the animations that drive me nuts. It's like two frames of animation when sprites move.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
01-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Am i stuffed

The problem i'm dealing now with is the chief justice she continues to attack using her flying firebolts and i keep dying without time to use multiple potions, i also used all my potions against the defender of the vedlimer(?) and there was only around 3 monsters to get experience and gold with. I can't transport to the lost continent because i have to face her just after the defeated boss and the dragon is hard to kill without potions. I'm not sure if I have to start again
01-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziyinc View Post
The problem i'm dealing now with is the chief justice she continues to attack using her flying firebolts and i keep dying without time to use multiple potions, i also used all my potions against the defender of the vedlimer(?) and there was only around 3 monsters to get experience and gold with. I can't transport to the lost continent because i have to face her just after the defeated boss and the dragon is hard to kill without potions. I'm not sure if I have to start again
You should ask this question in the main forum http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2
You will have to do a search to find the Fantastic Knight thread.