Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Id also like to add that i hate how the sport is called Football when the foot is the least used appendage in the game lol. Real Football is the greatest and most played sport in the world and to call it "soccer" is blasphemy!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:58 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by allanon View Post
id also like to add that i hate how the sport is called football when the foot is the least used appendage in the game lol. Real football is the greatest and most played sport in the world and to call it "soccer" is blasphemy!
yes!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:59 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
I couldn't even name a soccer team if you paid me. Never liked it or followed it.

He was ok. But take away his legs and I'm not so sure.
He did pretty good for a running qb. Not much arm your right.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
yes!
I agree, it's stupid name. But I also don't give a darn lol

Last edited by k1lljoy_89; 01-03-2013 at 05:17 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
Im a Raiders fan
I also like the Cowboys but hate Romo
During preseason I predicted the Packers would win it all
Id LOVE to see the 49ers, Broncos or Packers win
I hate the Patriots
I would NOT like to see the Patriots, Texans, Falcons or Ravens win

Final: Broncos VS Packers or 49ers would be magical
Raiders are cheap ass cheaters.
I hate the cowboys for no other reason other than the fact that everyone else loves them.
I'd love to see either of those teams win as well.
I would NOT like to see the falcons win either, because there's no team I hate more. I despise Matt Ryan and the Falcons more than you can imagine, along with Moleface and the Saints. My teams biggest rival. The panthers beating them was the highlight of my season. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.
However, it soothes me knowing they won't make it, as they are rather bad, and incredibly lucky to have gotten where they are, with their easy little schedule and kiss ass referees. I have no doubt that by the end of next week, Matt Ryan will STILL have as many playoff wins as Cam Newton

Final: Broncos (so Peyton can show up the colts) vs 49ers, or Patriots (hate all you want, they're an amazing football team, led be a kick ass coach, and possibly the best QB of all time) vs Packers wouldn't be magical, cuz it's expected, but freaking awesome.

Last edited by k1lljoy_89; 01-03-2013 at 05:19 PM..
Old 01-03-2013, 05:26 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

I'm predicting NFC Championship being either a 49ers-Seahawks rematch or another Seahawks-Packers game (with the real refs this time ) Falcons looked really shaky in their game. Also I'm betting on the Broncos to take the AFC. Should be a good Playoffs again this year.

Oh and the NFL did take into consideration changing their name to handegg, but it didn't real sound good. (For reals it was put in there because football's goal was originally field goals (kicking it through the uprights).
Old 01-03-2013, 05:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
I'm predicting NFC Championship being either a 49ers-Seahawks rematch or another Seahawks-Packers game (with the real refs this time ) Falcons looked really shaky in their game. Also I'm betting on the Broncos to take the AFC. Should be a good Playoffs again this year.

Oh and the NFL did take into consideration changing their name to handegg, but it didn't real sound good. (For reals it was put in there because football's goal was originally field goals (kicking it through the uprights).
Hahahaha "with the real refs this time"
Old 01-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
Hahahaha "with the real refs this time"
God he isn't kidding. That was such BS
Old 01-04-2013, 07:42 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well its been a tough year for me, I'm a Raiders fan, been a Raiders fan for 25 years, been tough following the NFL in the UK but for the last 15 years we've had a lot of live games on tv and the last few years live games on the internet so i can follow Oakland home/away and see every game

But a tough tough year !

Anyway onto the playoffs. Looking forward to them, the rookie QB's this year have been amazing with RG III, Wilson and of course Luck.

As a Raiders fan i hate Denver BUT i'm a huge fan of Peyton so i'm torn ! I must admit i've always disliked New England since all the bandwagon fans jumped aboard. Hope they lose in the playoffs the week after. I dislike the Patriots as i didnt know one person who was a Pats fan during the early 90's Rod Rust 1-15 year. 'Suddenly' they all start coming out of the woodwork when they start winning as always

Hope we have some great wildcard games and not controversial calls to ruin them !

As for the whole 'football/soccer' thing i dont care about that, i call both the NFL version 'football' and the premiership version 'football'. Doesnt bother me

Last edited by psj3809; 01-04-2013 at 07:47 AM..
Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Raiders are cheap ass cheaters.
Can you back this up ? Back in the 70's granted they had some calls go their way (Holy Roller) but ones which didnt (Immaculate Reception), in the 00's they were conned by that tuck rule.

Did you see Carolina/Oakland ? Cam Newton kicking a fellow player ?

Still could be worse for the Raiders, they could have a murderous wide receiver picked by their team who goes onto kill his unborn child and tries to murder the mother and then goes to jail for 15+ years like Carolina did !

But seriously cheap ass cheaters ? Explain !