★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Drinkrobopop
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 48.8 MB
  • Version: 1.12
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enter Robopop Trek!

Collect Batteries and Achievements while you dodge obstacles to earn new characters and open up different levels of play.
Robopop Trek has a Capital level, Underwater level, and Spaceship level.
Each level has unique obstacles and difficulties to keep you entertained for hours of play.

-Get Aqua Gear to swim in underwater level

-Get Jet Pack to fly in Space Level

-Glowing Gloves will give you temporary immortality

-Complete all the achievements and get Runback George
06-10-2013, 11:38 AM
hmm... Another freemium. But im on it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-10-2013, 11:42 AM
No Game Center, no download.

@EP you should check out Tribal Quest

Game Center: sink_or_swim
06-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
No Game Center, no download.

@EP you should check out Tribal Quest
Hahaha... i was about to say that. I tried it earlier, it reminds me of Outland Games, but instead of an attack, there's a roll.

Sick looking graphics, but it was a little lacking on the action part. Still pretty good for what it is though.

EDIT: I remember a Triniti runner game which was similar... Jailbreaker? It had no IAP as far as i can remember, during times when Triniti still had my respect.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-10-2013, 01:20 PM
PLayed a little bit. Felt a little sluggish. It was already a no-no without game center, so i didnt test any further.