★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Legendary Wars HD now Free

01-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Legendary Wars HD now Free

A must have game
01-04-2013, 12:57 PM
And Monster Wars free!

01-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Thanks!
01-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I wanted to buy both before and they were on my watch list. I got both last night for free, which is great.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
01-05-2013, 01:52 PM
They are really fun, I previously got legendary wars, and I was so close to getting monster wars, but it had not been optimized for my device yet, now I got it free and optimized, be sure to review the game guys.
01-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King hAPPy View Post
They are really fun, I previously got legendary wars, and I was so close to getting monster wars, but it had not been optimized for my device yet, now I got it free and optimized, be sure to review the game guys.
Glad you guys are enjoying it!

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.
01-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Oh, I feel bad, I got both your top quality games for free and yet paid for many other sub- standard games!
01-05-2013, 06:53 PM

01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Concerns

Legendary wars is a great game and I've been playing it since it came out. My only concern is about the tier 5 phoenix. The phoenix seems way too weak compared to the tier 5 wizard.

I don't know if this is a glitch, but the tier 5 phoenix tends to miss its shot quite frequently, especially against the spiders or fast moving creatures (while the wizard hits 100% of its target) Additionally the T5 phoenix can only shoot 1 fireball, making it much weaker compared to the mage. (Trust me, I've tested it multiple times at the bonus farm level, and the phoenix is horrible!). Because the phoenix shoots only 1 fireball, the phoenix is practically two times weaker than the mage! I feel the phoenix's tier 5 attack special should be something blue flames, where it would be a constant stream of attack or anything that would make it stronger.

Another thing, the tier 5 wizard should NOT be nerfed (made weaker) than the Phoenix to make the Phoenix stronger. Only the phoenix should be adjusted. (The wizard has already compensated its loss of AOE [Area of Effect/ lightening chain effect]).

I've spent a good amount of gems hoping that the Phoenix would be the best creature, and I'm sadly disappointed that I've never used the Phoenix ever since I got the tier 5 wizard... (Also, it would be nice to see a new type of special for the Phoenix since its practically the same as the tier 4 phoenix)

Another last concern, the tier 5 healer seems weak and useless compared to the tier 4 healer. I would highly suggest making her special being able to heal ALL lanes in her area, but at a higher essence cost (to avoid people from spam-healing).

Hope to get a reply from you guys. I've really enjoyed the game for the past two years and i've been a loyal customer ever since!

P.S. Nice update with monster wars!