App description: RunnGun is a new runner/shooter developed by Gaijin Entertainment, which offers you both rushing around and plinking.
In those troubled times when everyone might easily come across trolls or even uglier ones, when every child kept a revolver under his or her pillow, there was only a nearby tavern to beguile a boring afternoon. At the late hour all are equal at the bar desk - either a sheriff, or a hunter, or a nasty troll. They said a city bank was robbed, and everybody who seems to be capable of breaking strong safe locks has fallen under suspicion.
No one likes thieves, but goblins running away with the gold backpacked displeasure doubly! The time has come to hunt - the most accurate gunner takes it all.

Only in RunnGun:
Five heroes each having personal features.
Waste goblins! Plink coins out of them with every shot.
Picturesque landscapes, different locations inspired by the Grimm Brothers' folk tales.
Special holiday offers for the winter location.
Gun and run racing each other - compare your friend records set in social networks.

Other features:
Easy and intuitive control.
Collect coins and boost your character and his or her individual skills.
Run, slide, jump, but most of all - gun!

gaijin.sup's comments:
Run’n’Gun is a new runner/shooter developed by Gaijin Entertainment, which offers you both rushing around and plinking.
In those troubled times when everyone might easily come across trolls or even uglier ones, when every child kept a revolver under his or her pillow, there was only a nearby tavern to beguile a boring afternoon. At the late hour all are equal at the bar desk - either a sheriff, or a hunter, or a nasty troll. They said a city bank was robbed, and everybody who seems to be capable of breaking strong safe locks has fallen under suspicion.
No one likes thieves, but goblins running away with the gold backpacked displeasure doubly! The time has come to hunt - the most accurate gunner takes it all.

Only in Run’n’Gun:
• Five heroes each having personal features.
• Waste goblins! Plink coins out of them with every shot.
• Picturesque landscapes, different locations inspired by the Grimm Brothers' folk tales.
• Special holiday offers for the winter location.
• Gun and run racing each other - compare your friend records set in social networks.

Other features:
• Easy and intuitive control.
• Collect coins and boost your character and his or her individual skills.
• Run, slide, jump, but most of all - gun!

01-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Update with GC and achievements and ill try it...Until then, Pass.
01-06-2013, 01:21 AM
iPad

Once my avatar died and on "run again" the tilt controls stopped working. iPad 4th gen. I had to restart the game and it worked again. The game doesn't respect the device's orientation, you HAVE to play it with the home button and connector below.

But looks excellent and plays good so far. A bit difficult to hold, tilt and tap (shoot) on targets at the same time. Maybe it's better suited for smaller devices. Don't expect me to buy any IAPs but difficulty seems to ramp up quick.

Love the characters in the tavern.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

01-06-2013, 08:03 AM
I love this game, and i really hate to be the one to say this, but this game has one BIG flaw that breaks the game, which i'll summarize in 2 words...

RAGE ABUSE.

I still love the game though, but it sucks how much this flaw controls the leaderboards (not GC is a bummer too).

I was only able to test with 6 Rage uses as I didnt have that much coins, but it seems there isnt a limit to the number of uses.

And for those who dont know what RAGE does: Auto-pilot, auto-targeting, shootdown obstacles automatically, and you cant fall off pitfalls... During its entire duration.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-06-2013, 08:09 AM
I downloaded to try it out and was shocked to see no achievments. I liked what I played so far but I'm going to wait for a update with achievments before I dive into this.
01-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I love this game, and i really hate to be the one to say this, but this game has one BIG flaw that breaks the game, which i'll summarize in 2 words...

RAGE ABUSE.

I still love the game though, but it sucks how much this flaw controls the leaderboards (not GC is a bummer too).

I was only able to test with 6 Rage uses as I didnt have that much coins, but it seems there isnt a limit to the number of uses.

And for those who dont know what RAGE does: Auto-pilot, auto-targeting, shootdown obstacles automatically, and you cant fall off pitfalls... During its entire duration.
I thought the wings were fair but that is pretty stupid. No point in competing then.
01-06-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
I thought the wings were fair but that is pretty stupid. No point in competing then.
Yup. Wings is actually pretty balanced, maybe underpowered even... But Rage is a bad implementation.

And, of course, one can IAP their way into having a max number of Rage uses, whatever that number is.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Yup. Wings is actually pretty balanced, maybe underpowered even... But Rage is a bad implementation.

And, of course, one can IAP their way into having a max number of Rage uses, whatever that number is.
If sumone can hack to infinity, then they can play for infinity hours maybe?
01-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Video play

GameCenter ID: Hellscaretaker Come on i love to give you a Race

Gameloft ID: Zincwarcaft (any one for game of zombiewood)
01-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
Update with GC and achievements and ill try it...Until then, Pass.
Do you really need that in a game ? As long as a game plays well i dont care if its got GC/Achievements, I just enjoy playing the game itself
01-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Do the other characters play much differently than the starting character. I got some gold saved up while I'm working on the level 6 missions, but can't decide to get the troll (for the obstacle breaking ability) or just further upgrade the starting char.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?