Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-08-2013, 10:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Do you really need that in a game ? As long as a game plays well i dont care if its got GC/Achievements, I just enjoy playing the game itself
In fact yes. I'm a full time student like many others here, so my time is limited. To maintain my 940ish place in the world on the GC leaderboards (out of 160+ mil) I only put time into games that reward me for playing. Same concept for ps3 trophies and Xbox gamer score. No GC support = no thanks.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:49 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Been downloading these Runner titles ever since Subway Surfer, so I'll definitely give this one a go
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

Pretty good. Competent runner, but the shooting mechanic just doesn't do it for me. Leveling up takes too long and the alternate characters are too expensive. Played for a bit then uninstalled (I lost interest pretty quickly). Still worth a download if you're a fan of the genre, as the graphics are good and the controls are responsive.
Old 01-08-2013, 01:09 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post

Sure some may be tired of running games, but that will always just be a small percentage of the world's ios users. Those who get tired of the genre will eventually find themselves liking a new runner title later on, while current runner fans get tired of the genre. It is a vicious cycle, but it holds truth, and it doesnt look like it'll die down yet.
I definitely agree with that and believe it to be true. I am one of those people myself. Somehow I always find another one that adds exciting game play mechanics and I pop for it, too!

Last edited by bigrand1; 01-08-2013 at 01:12 PM..
Old 01-08-2013, 01:27 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxsgamer View Post
Been downloading these Runner titles ever since Subway Surfer, so I'll definitely give this one a go
Haha.. The first runner I got into was Jetpack Joyride. Subway Surfer was the second..and like you, after Subway Surfer, I dab in new endless runners from time to time.

I ended up deleting yesterday..but it was really fun while it lasted. Deleted mostly cause I'm playing Pitfall now too..and don't have time to do both.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Haha.. The first runner I got into was Jetpack Joyride. Subway Surfer was the second..and like you, after Subway Surfer, I dab in new endless runners from time to time.

I ended up deleting yesterday..but it was really fun while it lasted. Deleted mostly cause I'm playing Pitfall now too..and don't have time to do both.
Oh dood i know what you mean. Im playing Pitfall and Run N Gun back to back too, coz Pitfall doesnt have cloud saving, and I decided to play Pitfall on the big screen. Time isnt enough to play 2 grindfest runner titles.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:44 PM

I am not a huge fan of iap infested endless runners, however this one is certainly worth the download. It plays as smooth as temple run and is very similar in how it handles. The shooting aspect gives it that extra something needed to differentiate it from host of other endless runners. It is a grindfest though!
Old 01-08-2013, 11:35 PM
iPhone (Original), OS 4.x

Look nice but i cant play, the app kick me out after write mi name. Ipod 4
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
In fact yes. I'm a full time student like many others here, so my time is limited. To maintain my 940ish place in the world on the GC leaderboards (out of 160+ mil) I only put time into games that reward me for playing. Same concept for ps3 trophies and Xbox gamer score. No GC support = no thanks.
Hopefully enjoying yourself becomes a priority at some stage. With that said, game seems fun.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:06 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Enjoying this one so far, although there are a few bugs.

Does anyone know how to get the crowns mentioned in some missions?