★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Infectonator ->Free

01-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Infectonator ->Free

01-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Its says not optimized for touch but I played it on 4 and runs great.

01-05-2013, 01:11 AM
Aha you gotta do everything around here haha, Greyskull you're the best around. Good to have you back my friend.
01-05-2013, 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
Aha you gotta do everything around here haha, Greyskull you're the best around. Good to have you back my friend.
Thanks buddy. I went through some acute ios dowlnloading withdrawal...I gotta make sure I keep ahead of SyntheticVoid .
01-05-2013, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Thanks buddy. I went through some acute ios dowlnloading withdrawal...I gotta make sure I keep ahead of SyntheticVoid .
Syntheticvoid just passed 10,000 posts. I'm surprised you don't have that many posts. I didn't realize that I have double the posts that you have in 1/4 the time. I'm trying to catch up to ninjackid, i think he has 6000, and syntheticvoid sometime. Maybe I can catch up with ninjackid by years end, but it is so hard when he has so many worth my buck posts, haha, just kidding.

But catching up to SV will take some time, he's got a ton of posts! So good luck!
01-05-2013, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Syntheticvoid just passed 10,000 posts. I'm surprised you don't have that many posts. I didn't realize that I have double the posts that you have in 1/4 the time. I'm trying to catch up to ninjackid, i think he has 6000, and syntheticvoid sometime. Maybe I can catch up with ninjackid by years end, but it is so hard when he has so many worth my buck posts, haha, just kidding.

But catching up to SV will take some time, he's got a ton of posts! So good luck!
Certified TA addict.

This is one of my favorite realtime strategy games (and i dont normally like realtime strategy games) on the iOS.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-05-2013, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

I meant SV's APP collection . I don't gave more posts for a very good reason...I joined TA then forgot my pw and screen name. Then my ipod cracked, so I quit ios for about 8 months, maybe a bit less. Then, suddenly, I remembered my s/n and pw. This year. So, just been lurking before that.
01-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
I meant SV's APP collection . I don't gave more posts for a very good reason...I joined TA then forgot my pw and screen name. Then my ipod cracked, so I quit ios for about 8 months, maybe a bit less. Then, suddenly, I remembered my s/n and pw. This year. So, just been lurking before that.
Im surprised you just lurked for 8 mos.! I couldve created a new account by then

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Im surprised you just lurked for 8 mos.! I couldve created a new account by then
It would have been easiest to just turn into a troll!
01-05-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Ahhh, while I can compete on post rate cause I am so full of hot air, there is no way I can compete with either of you in number of apps, since I only got into ios a year ago. Last, I checked I had about 5000 apps downloaded. Since I can't seem to get purchase stuff up on ios 6, I'm probably closer to 6000 or so, but I know you two have tons more, and there is no way to catch you guys since we are probably aquiring apps about the same rate right now.

So who has more apps between you two? How many apps do you own? And I wonder if Syntheticvoid knows we are talking about him so much now, haha.

I wonder who had the most apps on this board, I wonder how many Eli would have, but Greyskull, you are a stud!!!!!!!

Last edited by Connector; 01-05-2013 at 05:19 AM.