App description: --- Unique gameplay where real-time strategy meets defense and puzzle game ---

Draw the paths for your units, take part in over 40 battles located in different sceneries! Take control over tanks, planes and infantry to destroy enemy. Take advantage of military buildings - towers, bunkers and rocket launchers to defend your base.

- different technologies to upgrade: infantry, tanks, planes and buildings
- special weapons: air raid, mines, fog and medic kits
- over 40 different battles in 3 campaigns with different sceneries (forest, winter, desert)
- fast and addictive gameplay with simple "line drawing" mechanics
- real-time strategy meets tower and base defense puzzle gameplay!
- stunning 3d graphics and realistic sounds
- easy to play but hard to master with Game Center leaderboards and achievements support
- optimized for iPhone 5 and iOS 7

undeadcow's comments:




01-05-2013, 06:15 PM
#21
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar0d View Post
Is there a skirmish mode?
No there's no skirmish mode it's just missions.

Something about this seems like it hasn't been tested or thought about as there's a really easy but kind of pointless way to 3 star every level.

just upgrade the air strike move to level 5/6 and one hit kills the enemy base earning you three stars and enough money to buy a bomb or two to do the same on the next level, I'm sure this shouldn't be the way you can earn the maximum level rating

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 01-06-2013 at 06:13 AM.
01-05-2013, 10:30 PM
#22
This game looks fun. I might have to try.

01-06-2013, 05:45 PM
#23
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Well that didn't take long for someone to hack the leaderboards I was first for a whole day
01-07-2013, 05:58 AM
#24
Update & promocodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
No there's no skirmish mode it's just missions.

Something about this seems like it hasn't been tested or thought about as there's a really easy but kind of pointless way to 3 star every level.

just upgrade the air strike move to level 5/6 and one hit kills the enemy base earning you three stars and enough money to buy a bomb or two to do the same on the next level, I'm sure this shouldn't be the way you can earn the maximum level rating
oooooomonkey, thanks for great testing! yeap, we were aware that air strike is quite effective special weapon, that's why it's worth $100 . but your right that air strike - enemy base issue should be fixed and we will do it in the first update. congrats for being first on the leaderboards!

now we are considering two new features: level designer and skirmish mode. we will start working on them soon.

also we have 3 more promocodes for those who haven't tried the game yet:

3W6J3MNM3Y3T
MEYWHT69L79J
F4KRW3PAXK4W
01-07-2013, 06:27 AM
#25
Taken F4KRW3PAXK4W. Thanks! (Review will follow.)

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-07-2013, 07:05 AM
#26
Well, the software doesn't follow the device's orientation (iPad 4). Otherwise the game seems to be pretty good and thought through although I don't know what it makes giving two or three stars per level. Love how the enemies path changes when you restart a level. There are several things to shop and upgrade.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
01-10-2013, 06:00 AM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Well, the software doesn't follow the device's orientation (iPad 4). Otherwise the game seems to be pretty good and thought through although I don't know what it makes giving two or three stars per level. Love how the enemies path changes when you restart a level. There are several things to shop and upgrade.
The number of stars is given according to ratio: your units energy / enemy units energy. So the more your units survive the more stars you earn .
Yeap, the enemy AI has some randomness to increase replay value.

Currently we start working on new sea campaign (with boats, ships, islands, etc) and we hope the game would be featured .

To celebrate today's big releases try also Draw Wars with these promocodes:

3A43J9H33RYF
N6X9JAFAW7MM
7W4ALJTENAXP
F9L3NJJR4R3X
YP7636TM3PNY
01-10-2013, 11:01 AM
#28
Joined: Feb 2011
Location: Cornwall, UK
Posts: 732
N6X9JAFAW7MM taken, thanks guys!
01-10-2013, 11:55 AM
#29
I've played Draw Wars for a bit a really enjoy it. The levels are quick and puzzle oriented but fun and allow on the spot corrections/recalculations. The theme is immersive and graphics pop. It's good for quick plays. It's a shame to see a game this polished not get more attention.

Last edited by undeadcow; 01-10-2013 at 12:03 PM.
01-13-2013, 06:58 AM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
I've played Draw Wars for a bit a really enjoy it. The levels are quick and puzzle oriented but fun and allow on the spot corrections/recalculations. The theme is immersive and graphics pop. It's good for quick plays. It's a shame to see a game this polished not get more attention.
Thanks undeadcow for such kind words .
Finally we are done with official Draw Wars HD trailer, check it out guys and let us know about your impressions:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 AM.