★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SeventyFour
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 12.2 MB
  • Version: 1.10
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Planet Earth, December 2112,

As a result of a supernova asteroids are on their way to Earth!
The International Space Commitee has 12 guns launched this space to destroy asteroids before they reach Earth!
First cannoneer is YOUR job to destroy all the asteroids, it is YOUR job to save the Earth from total destruction.

Aim well as a missed shot costs you precious time!
Destroy the green and white crystals for extra time or energy to earn, be careful with the red crystals. This will cost you precious time!
Move the cannon to the best position for the best shot and try to hold it. The gravitational fields will slowly move the cannon!

edwinvanpoeijer's comments:
Hello,

Let me first introduce myself.
My name is Edwin van Poeijer, in my spare time (next to working at a general hospital as biomedical engineer) i'm a independent app developer for iOS and Android.

A few days ago my second game was approved and is now available in the Appstore.

Asteroid Invaders 2

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asteroid-invaders-2/id590360836

My games are developed under the name SeventyFour Games, expect some more fun games in the near future, including a very addictive puzzle game

I'm really interested in what you think of the game.

It's free, so give it a try

Ps. for those using Android, it's also available in the Play store
01-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Just downloaded. I'll give a review as soon as i'll try it. Keep up the good work!
01-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capronissimo71 View Post
Just downloaded. I'll give a review as soon as i'll try it. Keep up the good work!

Already working on the next game