★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game Center - help me make my mind

02-17-2016, 02:50 PM
Game Center - help me make my mind

Hi guys, I have called apple for the Game Center issue, and I spent more than 4 h explaining, and providing diagnostics -
Describing bugs
And telling them about the user generated fixes that are out there- I did not take credits for them.
I have always been happy to provide my help, however today I have been presented with an option which makes me pause and think.
The engineers tolled me to seend the my iPad with all my private data- just so they can analyse the bug.
Apart from removing the passcode
- they will also procure me a new iPad - fresh out of the box. My iPad is 3 years old it's an iPad 4
I hesitate - help me here
02-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madreviewer View Post
Hi guys, I have called apple for the Game Center issue, and I spent more than 4 h explaining, and providing diagnostics -
Describing bugs
And telling them about the user generated fixes that are out there- I did not take credits for them.
I have always been happy to provide my help, however today I have been presented with an option which makes me pause and think.
The engineers tolled me to seend the my iPad with all my private data- just so they can analyse the bug.
Apart from removing the passcode
- they will also procure me a new iPad - fresh out of the box. My iPad is 3 years old it's an iPad 4
I hesitate - help me here
Brand new hardware is hard to pass up. Make a back up on the PC, send in the old ipad, get a new one (batteries only last so long), restore the ipad, and have a new ipad. I would do it in a heartbeat.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
02-17-2016, 10:51 PM
Do it!

I'm still waiting for the guy to get back to me again.

The problem has to be solved.
02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon31 View Post
Do it!

I'm still waiting for the guy to get back to me again.

The problem has to be solved.
Ok guys, thank's