Support our Sponsors:

Old 01-06-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
(though Red Conquest hasn't been deleted and probably never will)
A quick question, do you replay the missions? Do random skirmishes? Or is it just nice to have red conquest on your device, like a comforting teddy bear? I have apps like that.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:52 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to Pman

Welcome back! Glad you could find yourself with a job that lets you code, because in the end, it's all about being happy.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S

Quote:
So, my final question to you, the community - would you rather see updates, or new stuff? Or bringing back old stuff that's been pulled from the App Store? (Like Blue Attack and the original Blue Defense)
hey i am allaric and it is obviously i am a new member here, so what can i say to u? WELCOME BACK! i would like to see new stuff
Old 01-06-2013, 09:38 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I would love to see an HD/Universal update - or even separate HD build of Red Conquest.

WELCOME BACK!
Do it. Really hoping the next chapter will be released too. Want to see people start playing online again, heh. An HD version of RC would just be downright incredible.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Welcome Back! As we speak FASTAR is being redownloaded on my phone. My God that game was fantastic. Makes me feel old considering it feels like just yesterday I downloaded it on my 2nd generation ipod touch. Where has the time gone? Oh well haha, anyways welcome back!
Old 01-07-2013, 04:56 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Just responded in the Blue Attack thread but happy to see this one sprout up. Welcome back

My vote is to spend some time "warming up" to game dev again by updating your old titles with universal/iPhone 5 support, if it isn't too daunting of a task.

If I had to pick JUST ONE of your games to be brought up to date, it would be Fastar. FWIW

Of course I'd be extremely interested in your new projects as well.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
Of course I'd be extremely interested in your new projects as well.
There's an interesting point of note here, that I am currently developing something new, and it's got me totally fired up and inspired - which is exactly what I need to keep me going if this is going to be a hobby thing now.

I'm very interested to see all the demand for the old games though, I figured they'd be dead and gone after years of neglect - but no! You guys have really surprised me.

Maybe I'll create a poll or something, if demand is high enough I'll totally update the old titles. It just might take a year for me to do it at my current rate!

I like the idea of a blue arcade type title, in general. I also really like the idea of simple updates to get iPhone 5 widescreen support and universal support, but as I mentioned before, the apps are in need of an overhaul - Game Center is a necessity if I'm going to get approved on the App Store, for technical reasons. So updating the old code isn't quite as easy as you'd think.

Keep letting me know your favourite games, and your favourite parts of them - its really encouraging! Which is another thing I need if I'm going to continue this work in addition to having a day job and a baby!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Yahoo to swishinj

Red Conquest and Fastar are some of my favorite iOS games, great to see you back, can't wait to see what you have in store. I think you should try to concentrate on making a new game, instead of re-releasing old ones. But I'd love to see an HD update to Red Conquest with maybe a few more features.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:17 PM
iPhone 3G, OS 3.x

Welcome back

You made the right decision now,
It is always a motivation to read stories like these,
Especially coming from a very talented individuals like you and your team

All the best!!

Anton
Old 01-07-2013, 05:30 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

\/ Yay! \/

Glad to hear from you!

I'd love to see HD versions of Blue Attack and Red Conquest, but new or old I'm sure whatever you're willing to grace us with will be fan-damn-tastic!

Welcome back!